Prologue

My name is Austin Winston, I am 15 years old, just an average everyday high school student who likes anime and manga a lot. I woke up from my sleep from the sound of my phone alarm to check the time. "Better get ready for school," I said in a sleepy tone, starting to prepare for the bath. I then heard a feminine voice"Austin are you awake it's time for school," it was my mother "Yeah just give me a few minutes," I said in a hurry.

A couple minutes later 

 Walking down the stairs seeing my mom finishing making breakfast and seeing my dad who is reading the newspaper. "Morning son," my dad greeted me while mom asked,"You have everything for school right?" I said yes to her while eating my breakfast. "Good, oh and when coming home bring milk alright," said my mother "Ok," said while nodding. A couple of minutes passed, and almost reaching the school entrance a voice called out to me "Yo Austin," it was best friend Mark rushing towards me.

"What's up dude," I said with a wave "Did you finish highschool dxd the anime I recommended you to watch?" He asked and I nodded my head. "It was a pretty good show it had a nice plot, good fights and a creative amount of powers and weapons and right now I am reading the light novel since it doesn't have a season 5." Mark shook his head and replied, "I know right tho it does have its flaws" before opening my mouth shortly after the bell has rang signaling school has begun "We will continue this after classes finish see you later alright," said Mark as he runs to class.

Timeskip after school

 "Alright school finished now to go home what mom told to bring oh right milk," said I talking to myself. As I exited the school compound seeing Mark waiting for me as we started to walk Mark asked me,"Hey you want to come to my place and play some games?" I replied,"Can't have to get milk for my mom and plus I have a test next week." "Alright then tomorrow then," Mark said with a frown as we went our separate ways, seeing the store I rushed inside to get the milk. 

 After I got the milk, I started walking and saw a little boy playing with his ball in the park across the street. The ball rolled in the middle of the road he went to get it but then I heard a truck coming with speed. The sound of the truck was getting louder and  closer to the child. Without thinking I dropped my bag and ran as fast as I could to the boy. Then my hand reached pushing the boy after realizing what I was saying in my mind,"Son of-."

I woke up in an unknown place filled with light looking around hearing a loud voice, "Hello little one" seeing a large man sitting on a chair I asked with confusion,"Umm hello are you god or some other powerful being if you are where am I?" "Yes I am God and you my child are in heaven," said the now-named person God. I was scared thinking that I now confirm myself dead. "There is no need to be scared," God said calmly "So am I going to hell or something?" I asked him "No I here giving you two options the first is stay here in heaven and live a peaceful afterlife and the second is to reborn into any world u want to live in," said God when I hear any world it peak my interests "So you can reincarnate me into a anime?" I asked "Yes I can," he replied with a smile "Then I made my choice I want to live a second life," I said with confidence in my voice God chuckled and said,"Wonderful what world you want to live in and the world you pick I can give you two wishes." "Alright, the world I want to be reincarnated into is highschool dxd and reborn as issei hyoudou when he was a baby," I answered.

 "Done, now your two wishes," said God still smiling "Ok my first wish is to the power to evolve and adapt similar to incursio from akame ga kill manga version and my second wish is that I can't die in one hit from attacks that instantly kill me," saying all of my wishes God said,"Done,enjoy your new life." I nodded my head rapidly with excitement after I said,"Wait just one more thing, can you awaken Ddraig when I reincarnate please" God signed and nodded his head after that I saw darkness.

A/N: Sup this is my first fanfic I ever made so go easy on me but constructive criticism is allowed and tell me if you guys want more.