Chapter 18

The fight continues between me and the hero faction, they try to overwhelm me with their numbers, I was struggling but it was not enough. 

Siegfried who came with his three demon swords, Gram, Balmung is a long sword with a darkish purple color, which reach up to half the blade nearing towards the upper portion where it is silver, it has a unique crossguard, a light purple part placed onto the crossguard extending up the purple-colored fuller with a small yellow circle in the middle making it seem almost like an eye, a yellow two-handed grip, and a purple pommel that has light purple ornaments around it. 

Finally, Nothung has a much lighter color and ornate appearance which is different from other demonic swords, it appears almost like a broadsword with a much wider blade, a blue crossguard that extends up the dark-blue colored filler with a light blue diamond in the middle with a hardening line that appears to be wave-like on both sides, a golden grip and unique-shaped pommel. The weapon is being held by his twice critical, which is a silver dragon arm on Siegfried's back.

Continuously blocking all of his strikes from his swords, especially Gram using my own sword and other attacks from the other members of the Hero Faction. "What's wrong Red Dragon Emperor getting overwhelm?" Siegfried asked.

[You need to think of something fast or else you're done for by that demon sword, Gram] Ddraig said "I got an idea just need a little breathing room," I said, quickly going for offense, catching Gram mid swing and blocking Balmung with my sword "To answer your question dude it's a no," I replied to Siegfried question.

I saw Siegfried smirk, I know he is going to his third arm before he is able to, so I went for a knee strike hitting his stomach stunning him, I continued to hit him doing a Brazilian kick which sent him lying down on the floor still making him go unconscious by the sheer force of my kick.

I saw Heracles and Jeanne rushing towards me "Take this!" Jeanne yelled and created numerous holy swords from the ground and Heracles threw a punch with Variant Detonation active at me. I went invisible and saw they were surprised they looked around for me all over.

I appeared behind Jeanne "Look out!" Heracles shouted as I lifted her off the floor and threw her to him, a shadow caught Jeanne and I looked surprised then realized that the Night Reflection user did it.

I dashed towards him using my jets, and went invisible. He was shocked then protected him by making a barrier made from shadows, quick thinking he did. 

"Ddraig boost me up," I said [On it].

[Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost]

I appeared again and the remaining devils who were now joining back the battle tried to attack me but I used my Drag Soul Cutter switching it to Impose slicer mode cutting all of their heads off. Damn unnamed fodder characters, they hold no importance to the story.

I was about to propel myself in the air but I started to get restrained by shadows. "You're not going anywhere," the Night Reflection user said "Damn bitch," I said then Cao Cao, who was observing the whole battle came at me, along with Heracles and Jeanne rushing towards me. "No choice, Ddraig get ready," I said [Right] "Now flash." 

[Flash]

All the jewels on the Scale-mail shine blinding everyone. The shadows started to release me cause the user lost focus. "Boost me up and transfer all the power to my speed," I said 

[Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost]

[Max Transfer]