Chapter 8

"Hold on he said Baraqiel, he is a fallen angel as well but there's more to him he has a lot of power in him," I thought. [He is a cadre class fallen angel, he's more powerful than you and he's weaker than Azazel] Ddraig said, making me remember who he is.

"Thank you for welcoming me back, I see you're training Vali and this kid," Baraqiel said "This kid name is Issei Hyoudou he's the host of the Welsh dragon as well as Vali rival," Azazel said "He has the Boosted Gear, for him to awaken his sacred gear this early at his age, he also seems to have a lot of potential, how did you find him?" Baraqiel asked.

 Azazel explained how he found me and recruited me along, explaining about the fallen angel who tried to kill me. Baraqiel said then turned to me "I am sorry, that happened to you, we don't kill humans with sacred gears," Baraqiel apologized.

"It's no problem but I still want to know who send him to kill me," I said "I was investigating that for a while since you so other humans with sacred gears so they could not die," Azazel said "I see but it weird to see the Red dragon and White Dragon getting along," Baraqiel said as "Issei talked to Vali making them friends and also having a friendly rivalry," Azazel said with Baraqiel looking at me with a surprise look on his face.

"Yep Issei and I are friends," Vali said with a smile on her face. "How about you two go have fun Baraqiel and I have work to do," Azazel said. "Ok, let's go Ise," Vali said, grabbing my arm. "Hey slow down," I said with her not listening, she eventually let go and let me walk on my own. "Sorry I got excited," Vali said, frowning a little "It's alright you just caught me off guard," I said, patting her on the head with her blushing.

"Ok that's enough let's get something to eat," Vali said while my stomach rumbled "Yeah let's get some food," I said. We were near the exit of the training but until we bent the corner I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Watch where you're going, brat," I looked up to see a man with long black hair and red eyes, unlike other Fallen Angels, and has pointy ears.

"Oh sorry Kokabiel we didn't see you, hey Ise are you ok?" Vali said, picking me up. "Yeah I'm ok," I said "Sorry about that I didn't see you there," I said to Kokabiel. "Hmph just watch where you are going you damn brats," he said as he walked off muttering the last part "Rejected elf," I muttered to myself as Vali and I walked to the exit.

We are in a restaurant eating food. I was thinking about Kokabiel, how he just appeared out of nowhere and looked annoyed. Then again knowing him even in canon he does not like peace and wants to start the next great war. Wait, did he send Doraldo to kill me? It could be a possibility since he's the only one out of the cadre to do that can't to sure.

"Issei are you ok, you look like something bothering you," Vali said, making me snap back to reality. "Yes I am ok just thinking about stuff," I said

"If your thinking about Kokabiel then don't think nothing about he's always like that, one time I spared him and he was unimpressed and said something about hating peace," Vali said, made me confirm that this Kokabiel still want to start another great war.

"Well I don't really care what Kokabiel says but he gives off an uncomfortable vibe," Vali said as she finished eating her food. "We should check on Azazel to see if he's doing alright," I said as I finished my food "Ok let's go then," Vali said cheerfully "He should be in his office so check there," Vali said and I nodded.

Arriving at Azazel's office, we open the door to see Baraqiel about to leave and Azazel finishing the conversation Azazel saw us. "What you two are doing here, finish hanging out for the day," Azazel said "Wouldn't really call it hanging out. My mood went down as soon as I saw Kokabiel," I thought.