Chapter 3

"You got any ideas for fighting this guy, Ddraig?" I asked

[Boost]

[Well you try can't keep your distance since he has an advantage at range most I can say is to dodge his attacks until you find an opening] Ddraig said as I tried to figure out a way to catch him off guard. "I hope you're ready brat," Doraldo said as he charged at me with his light spear. "Shit," I thought as I dodge at the last second when he tried to stab me then looked surprised.

[Boost]

Seeing the opportunity with I closed my armored hand and punched him in the jaw with him being stunned for a split second as after he gave me a backhand sending me across the park. "Ouch it hurts so much," I said while whining in agony

[Boost]

"At least I got more power coming but still I feel like I am reaching my limit," I said.

"Not bad boy you actually managed to hurt me this doesn't mean you are still going live," he said as he threw the light spear with me dodging again but the shockwave of the spear exploding sent me closer to Doraldo.

Trying to regain my footing he grabbed me by my shirt and held me close to his face.

[Boost]

"You have been a nuisance for that, after I'm finished with you I'll kill the girl then after your families hahaha!" He said laughing maniacally. Hearing this I angered and wanted more power to kill this bastard.

[Explosion]

Soon I felt a surge of power and enveloping me in a red aura . With this since I am close to his face I took my armoured hand and tried to take out his right eye and succeeded in doing that makes him scream in agony with blood coming out and letting me go. "Arrggghhhh, my fucking eye it's hurts, I will kill you fucking brat!" Doraldo said while screaming in pain "Not so tough without eye don't worry I will be taking the other one," I said.

[Take this chance to strike him before the stored power reset] Ddraig ordered as I did what he said. I charge then swing, giving Doraldo a left hook with him being pushed back and raising his power showing that he is getting angry. "I am still too weak, I need more power," I thought as Doraldo started to fly and went behind me to kick my back which sent me flying across the park again.

"He's too fast, I need more power," I said.

[Boost]

"More...power."

[Boost]

[How the hell is he still able to get more power he was literally nearing his limits] Ddraig thought. With the last two boosts I started to feel I am reaching my limit but I ignored it and charged at Doraldo as he did the same with a light spear thrusting it with me sidestepping but I got cut on my shoulder.

"I still need more power," hitting him with an uppercut and the following up a punch to the stomach which did some damage, I started to feel like I am stronger and faster for some reason and it is not because of the boosted gear. Doraldo went for a side swipe with his spear and cut me on my chest with me bleeding "Are you getting stronger?" Doraldo asked.

"I still need more, Ddraig!" I yelled as I looked at the gauntlet.

[Dragon Booster].

"I still need more so respond to my feelings and give more power!" I shouted as I raised my left to the air.

[Dragon Booster Second Liberation]

A red aura enveloping the whole park "What the hell!?" The fallen said as he shield his eye from the aura.