Chapter 2

The next day 

"Woah that was some dream," I said [It was not a dream partner] said Ddraig. "Morning Ddraig I guess everything you told me was real well it's time to start my workout," I said. [Yes it was real but before you do anything summon the sacred gear] Ddraig told me what to do. I summon the gauntlet and I ask,"Now what?" [Say boost so it will double your strength and speed but after power finish it will leave you exhausted so in a way you are also training your stamina] Ddraig finished "Alright boost!" I shouted.

[Boost]

The jewel shines as the power flows. "This power flowing through my body feels great but I should use it before the power runs out," I said mentally. After I have finished my workout I hear Ddraig saying [Not bad I thought the power will leave you halfway through but I guess I was wrong] "Wow how very supportive you are-" before I finished my sentence I dropped to the ground feeling very exhausted.

[Oh there it seems very convenient that it left you now] Ddraig said while chuckling. "Haha very funny, do you have the joy of seeing children suffer?" I asked with Ddraig replying [Well no it's just funny to see my host fall at the most convenient times] "Screw you."

Three weeks later 

Three weeks have passed since I unlocked my sacred gear. I have been able to go to the park by myself by pleading to my parents and playing with Irina.

I have also been able to continuously increase my training and at night while I sleep Ddraig has been teaching me the fundamentals of magic and different fighting techniques in my mindscape.

"Finally I have arrived," I said after finishing my jogging which also concluded my workout and then sat on a swing in the park [Good now onto sacred gear training] said Ddraig. "What already, should I at least take a break like I mean all I have been doing is training for three weeks straight," I said with a tired tone after getting up from the swing.

[Pathetic, then are you just going to stay weakling for the rest of life then if you are two people you called your parents will die from the supernatural because you don't have the power to protect them] Ddraig said to me in a serious tone.

"What did you say," I said with anger as sacred gear as it announced.

[Boost]

[You heard me they will die cause you were incompetent of getting stronger] "Cut it out," I said angrily.

[Boost]  

[They will cause you don't have the power, they will die cause you were to weak to protect them] "I said shut up!" I shouted as the jewel shine again.

[Dragon Booster].

After the surge of power I saw a red claw shaped gauntlet covering the majority of my arm with the same two golden spikes, a green jewel on top with green inscriptions on the gauntlet.

[Haha good work partner I knew with a little push you could unlock it] Ddraig said happily. "With what," I said confused [Well I use your emotions to unlock more power of the Boosted Gear which turn it into the Dragon Booster form] Ddraig explained.

"So you made me angry to unlock more power of the sacred gear?" I asked [Yes indeed I did] Ddraig replied "Ok why though?" I asked again. [You were at the point of unlocking it all you were a little push] Ddraig finished

"Oh ok understandable," I said. [Good but we have to continue tonight cause it's getting late you don't want to make your mother worried] Ddraig said.