Chp-1

Vante Enterprise

The moment the expensive car of CEO entered the company, everything became alert

The moment the expensive car of CEO entered the company, everything became alert. Even the stone figure statue at the entrance if it could.

Kim Taehyung walked into his office, he was looking devilishly handsome as always.

All his employees bowed to him, but he didn't care as he just goes to his office and sit there like the king he was

Kim Taehyung, 25 year old, CEO of Vante Enterprises. He is one of the youngest CEO and billionaire in the world. Being one of the most eligible bachelor, girls and boys swoon at the sight of him.

There's only one word to describe him.

Enchanting

With his handsome features, he surely would have been a famous top model.

Kim Taehyung always have a cold expression on his face, it wouldn't be a lie if someone said he never smile.

Taehyung would surely make a perfect life partner, if it wasn't for his bad boy reputation.

Taehyung has a reputation for being Playboy, there are countless rumors about him dating models and actors. It would usually end up in one night stand.

Taehyung was busy reading a file, when he got a call from his dad, he took the call with a uninterested look.

"Taehyung, Me and your mom wants to talk to you about something important, I expect you during lunch" his dad spoke before cutting the call.

No greeting or enquiry about how he's doing.

'What does this man want now' Taehyung thought irritatingly.

Taehyung and his dad was never in a good relationship, his step mother and step sister is someone who he try to avoid at any cost.

Just a sight of them makes him pissed.

Time skip

After completing his work in office, Taehyung went to his father's home.

Yes, it wasn't his home.

Because he never felt welcomed, there wasn't any happy memories to make him feel home.

Taking a deep sigh, he went inside. Taehyung already know that this isn't going to end well

Whenever his dad is involved in his life, it always like putting his life in a peril.

"Good morning dad" Taehyung greeted his dad with a emotionless face.

"Good morning son" Mr Kim spoke with a serious look.

Taehyung's step mother and sister were sitting in the opposite couch with a smirk on their face.

"Taehyung, I will come to the point clearly, I want you to get married" Mr Kim spoke, without any lagging.

"WHAT" Taehyung shouted with a incredulous look on his face.

"I want you to get married, so if you have any girlfriend or boyfriend, breakup with them" Mr Kim spoke in a calm tone.

"Who said I even want to get married" Taehyung asked in a calm tone, eventhough he was fuming inside.

"I told you and you are going to do it" His dad spoke, as if it answers everything.

"I won't do it, you can't control me. It's my fucking life" Taehyung spoke, gritting his teeth in anger.

"you clearly know what I can do son, and I warn you not to test my patience" Mr Kim spoke in a threatening tone.

"Why do you want me to get married so suddenly? Is it money? How much are they offering you" Taehyung asked with a disgusted look.

"Think whatever you want" his dad not even denied that he is getting paid.

"Money, Money, Money, you don't even care about my fucking feelings right!! What can I even expect from you" Taehyung spat angrily.

"I will give you two days time to think, I will not take no for an answer" Mr Kim spoke with a irritated face.

"Then why did you even ask" Taehyung scoffed.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, keep this attitude with yourself" Mr Kim shouted, making his Step mother and sister flinch. They hadn't spoke a word, but a smile was clearly evident on their face.

"I done done with this bullshit, why can't you just leave me alone" Taehyung shouted angrily.

"You will marry, if you want to see your grandparents alive" Mr Kim spoke warningly, a clear threat present there.

That made Taehyung froze, he loves his grandparents so much and this man is using them as a bait, fully knowing Taehyung's weakness.

Kim Dawoon know how to hit on right spot to make Taehyung agree to something.

There was a smile of victory on his step mother and sister's face.

Without a word Taehyung rose form his seat and walked out without a glance.

He wanted to calm himself.

He was frustrated at himself.

He didn’t hate his dad or step mother, he hated himself the most right now.

He hated himself for being weak.

For being pathetic.

For being easily defeated by his father.

He is angry with himself, angry for falling into that man's trap.