Chp-6

Taehyung was standing in the isle waiting for his soon to be husband to come. Everyone was staring at the handsome youngman in awe. Taehyung was looking so hot in his wedding suit. The fact that he was standing with a emotionless face made it even more sexier, if possible.

 The fact that he was standing with a emotionless face made it even more sexier, if possible

Taehyung didn't even spare a glance towards his dad, step mom or sister.

Hobi stood beside his best friend, ofcourse he is the best man.

Soon piano music, camera flashes and loud cheers brought Taehyung attention to his soon to be husband.

Jungkook was holding his Appa Namjoon's hands with a small smile on his face.

Everyone was mesmerized by Jungkook's beauty, Jungkook was looking so gorgeous like a angel descended from heaven.

Taehyung stood shocked at the sight of Jungkook, he never expected his soon to be husband to look like this. Jungkook was a definition of pure and innocence.

Namjoon gave his son’s hand to Taehyung with a small smile, who took it with a polite nod.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook had the most beautiful brown doe eyes, that could make anyone mesmerized. But he also saw a flash of something else, something dangerous that he couldn't figure.

“Now you can start the vow” the priest announced, Pulling Taehyung out of the trance, he made a mental note to be careful around those eyes.

Soon vows were exchanged

“Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your Lawfully wedded husband”

“I do” Taehyung replied stopping himself from rolling his eyes.

“Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your Lawfully wedded husband”

“I do” Jungkook replied Blushing slightly.

Soon Rings were exchanged, it was now time to seal everything.

“Now you may kiss” the priest announced.

Taehyung slides his hands around Jungkook's tiny waist and brought him closer. Their faces were only few centimeter apart but no one dared to move. After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook suddenly came closer to Taehyung and pecked his lips making Taehyung shocked.

Hobi and Amy had their eyes wide as saucer at what happened just now.

Jin and Jimin had a proud look on their faces.

‘Yes, my baby have guts’ Jin thought proudly.

Time skip

Whole Jeon family was emotional now, Jin was crying on his husbands chest, who had his hands wrapped around his husband with a proud look. Kim Namjoon might not be crying now, but after reaching home he is surely going to burst into tears.

Yoongi was hugging Jimin, who had burst into happy tears. Yoongi himself was looking so emotional, he can't believe his baby brother just got married.

Everything went great, finally it was time for the newly married couple to leave.

“If you don’t come to meet me once a week, I will kidnap you and tie you in your room” Jin spoke Sternly, before hugging the hell out of his son.

“Of course I will, you know I can’t stay away from you longer” Jungkook spoke, his eyes starting to get teary.

“Nah! Nah! Nah! It’s a happy day and I don’t want to see tears in my baby’s eyes” Jin spoke wrapping his son into his chest.

Taehyung was silently watching the Father son duo, but next moment he was pulled in a tight hug by his Father-in-law.

He was definitely shocked at this sudden action, but he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jin.

He wasn’t used to all this.

“Mrs Kim” he spoke softly

“Kim Taehyung! You are now married to my baby, which will officially make you my baby. So you better start calling me Appa before I smack you” Jin spoke with angry look making Taehyung gulp.

“A-Appa” he whispered slowly, making Jin tear up again.

Next second Taehyung was pulled into a hug by his brother-in-law Yoongi, next by his boyfriend Jimin, while Jungkook was hugging the hell out of Taehyung's grandparents, who already started adoring the young boy, Jungkook instantly caught their affection.

Taehyung's dad, step mom and sister was watching the hole scene with a glare, but choose to stay silent, thinking about the fortune they are going to make.

“Taehyung, Jungkook is our happiness, he is our life, we always want him to be happy. Son take care of our baby” Namjoon spoke those words filled pure love and affection for his son, which brought some unknown feelings inside Taehyung.

“I will” He promised

_______________

I am telling you, this pic has a entirely new level of hold on me. Whenever I see this one, I have this strong urge to write something magical. Bondings, soulmate, a world filled with magic.

I have one chapter written long time ago, hopefully I will be able to work on it sometime in future

I have one chapter written long time ago, hopefully I will be able to work on it sometime in future. 💫