Chp-8

Taehyung woke up to bright sunlight coming through the window curtains, he was feeling so comfortable with a sweet smell surrounding him, he didn't wanted to leave from his bed or open his eyes.

He felt something soft.

He immediately opened his eyes when he realized what it is.

His face was on Jungkook's neck, he was hugging the younger tightly by waist, and Jungkook was laying almost on top of him.

For a minute, Tae forgot everything around him, as he stared at his husband's beautiful face. It brought a small smile on his face. Jungkook was sleeping like a angel, so adorable. Tae then realised what he was doing, he slowly pulled out of Jungkook's hold and replaced his place with a pillow.

Tae got out of the bed and went to bathroom. He then came back after taking a shower and started to get ready for office.

Jungkook was still sleeping hugging the pillow.

Taehyung finally decided to wake Jungkook up.

"Jungkook.......... Jungkook.........Wake up" Tae softly called and shook the younger gently, but Jungkook didn't even move an inch.

"Jungkook wake up"he again whispered and shook a little more and finally Jungkook stirred in his sleep.

"Appaaa, five more minutes" Jungkook whined sleepily hugging the pillow.

"Jungkook, it's me Taehyung"

Hearing that Jungkook's eyes wide opened, he was fully awake now. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung with wide eyes. Next moment he got up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom making Taehyung smile a little.

"Hey, it's my bathroom" Taehyung shouted

"Not anymore" Jungkook shouted back.

After showering quickly, Jungkook went downstairs. Tae had already finished his breakfast.

Taehyung as usual was looking so effortlessly handsome.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook was staring at each other. Taehyung quickly broke the contact and spoke coldly.

"Today my grandparents will be visiting, but I have an urgent meeting so I will come early after finishing it"

Jungkook just nodded his head and followed Taehyung wordlessly outside.

When Taehyung reached doorsteps, he turned around to find Jungkook standing behind him with sweater paw looking so cute.

Jungkook was looking so adorable, his pink lips formed in a pout.