Chp-11

The shipping yard

"I want the supplies to be shipped by tomorrow night" the man with red hair ordered his mens

They were standing infront of a big ship, huge boxes were carried inside. It was past midnight, there's was a deadly silence Other than the noise of footsteps.

All of them had picture of cobra tattooed on their arms, but their boss, the red head man had his whole neck and arms covered with tattoos.

Around ten mens were guarding the ship with guns in their hands, ready to shoot anyone who even end up in the area mistakenly.

They were shipping drugs.

Boxes full of drugs to be supplied outside the country by tomorrow.

They were none other than the notorious gand 'RedBull'.

Next morning with Taekook

It's been a week since their wedding, it was by now a routine for Taehyung to wake up hugging Jungkook. He will then spend next 10 minutes trying to wake up Jungkook, before he goes to freshen up.

Taehyung started to enjoy having breakfast with Jungkook, listening to younger's rambling. Jungkook on his part tries his best to skip his breakfast, but a little bit of threatening to take away his banana milk always does the job.

Today Jungkook informed him that, he will have to visit his Papa's company for work. Taehyung isn't sure how Namjoon get Jungkook to work, considering how the younger can barely stop from speaking bullshit and his childishness can make anyone think that he isn't made for serious jobs.

Taehyung told his driver to drive Jungkook to JEON ENTERPRISE. He then drove to his office by himself in another car with a usual peck on his lips.

Taehyung was in a good mood until he saw who decided to grace himself in his presence at the early morning itself.

Who will it be other than his dad.

His dad, did his the usual activity of berating him, calling him irresponsible, lazy, good for nothing. Basically insulting him and hurting his feelings.

After eating his head and spoiling his day, Mr Kim left before asking him to visit his home with Jungkook on coming Wednesday. No, more like ordering.

Everyone in the office knew about their Boss's mood change after Senior Kim visited. Thanks to the sounds of things breaking coming from inside the CEO's room.

With Jungkook

After completing the work, Jungkook went out with his Hyung. They did a lot of shopping and visited art gallery. Jungkook loves paintings just like his Papa Namjoon and it's one of the reason their home is filled with beautiful paintings.