There was a party on a weekend. Jaemin got many invitations from the omegas and he promised to be there. But the more he thought, the better he realized that staying home was the best option. Safer too.

First of all, Jaemin was extremely introverted just as the working week ended. It was like his socializing bar reached zero and he needed to charge himself for whole two days just so that he could appear social when a new week starts.

And there was another thing too. Jaemin felt very sick lately – going to the party would be dangerous. If he got headaches and exhaustion before, now he felt so weak that he just wanted to sleep. As always he brushed it off, though. Taking one pill yet again, he enjoyed his calm life as a beta while taking short naps the whole day.

His peaceful life ended when he had to get lunch. The boy didn't find anything inside the fridge, therefore he was forced to leave his oasis if he didn't want to die out of starvation.

Jaemin chose the furthest supermarket, avoiding meeting people he knew. He didn't want them to see how dead inside he was as everyone knew him as a very friendly and warm person. And he was one when he didn't have things to worry about.

Jaemin's way to grocery shopping was always short. Just as he entered the store, he headed straight to the food section. That day he was interested in the sweet stuff, but he scolded himself and ended up buying fruits such as bananas and kiwis. He also went to buy meat as he had a small electric stove in his dorm room he always cherished. He had never given it to someone else to use!

Heading towards the cash register, Jaemin's eyes landed on the section he always avoided visiting. The boy instantly turned away and locked his eyes on the stuff he was ready to buy. There was a second or two for Jaemin to fight with himself which ended as usual – he walked to the cash register to leave before he could change his mind.

"I didn't see you at the party! You said you'd come!"

Jaemin looked at the omega girl who bothered him so early in the morning. She wasn't even in his major yet she found out what he said and certainly looked for him at the party.

The boy's mood was exceptionally bad that day, but he managed to control himself and didn't send her to hell.

"I changed my plans," he said plainly but the omega found it intriguing.

"What did you do?"

When the party started, Jaemin was resting in his bed, playing games on his phone. He wasn't going to say that, however.

"I went to the movies," he lied without even batting an eye.

"With who?"

Jaemin smirked.

"That's a secret."

It was a short conversation between them but when Jaemin went to his first lecture, other omegas were already aware of what he did on weekend. They surrounded him as always and then the interrogation began.

"Are you seeing someone again?" Renjun, the pretty omega boy asked right away.

Jaemin had noticed that this particular omega joined the others just recently. He wasn't a "member" of Jaemin's fan club before.

"Who are they?" wondered an omega girl, Byeol, who Jaemin had to take to a luxury restaurant a few times just to get homework answers. It all happened when he was single, though!

Anyway, even if they sounded polite when asking these questions, Jaemin was sure that most of them were cursing his possible date out for being so fast in claiming Jaemin. The boy himself found that funny. He wasn't dating anyone. Not that he didn't want. He just didn't feel like it was the right time yet.