Adrian

"Solokove speaking"

"We have a problem", the man on the other side of the phone said.

"Identify yourself", I commanded him.

"Agent Cortez speaking". He was my IT   specialist.

"Continue"

"Sir I'm going to need for us to talk face to face as soon as possible. We have an emergency and it can't be discussed through the phone.

I'll send one of my workers to pick you up from the office if that okay", he said. He sounded serious so I agreed. I closed my laptop and took my suitcase. I made my way down the stairs and a classic corvette was awaiting me.

That was fast.

A young man opened the door for me nervously and I let myself in. The drive was quite and professional. We arrived after some time and I was greeted in the building.

People in black followed me on my way inside the building. Chaos was dominant as I saw people running up and down the halls and distress clear on their faces. I was led upstairs and Agent Cortez was in a heated call. When I entered the room he dropped the call.

"Sir!", He said in a panicked manner. The bodyguards stepped out of the room and made themselves scares. I sat on the sofa which was located next to his desk.

"What's the problem", I asked calmly.

His face had become stern and tense.

"We had received a breach in our system and it had looked like they had sieved through our files. It didn't look like they did much damage at first but our analyst just updated us as in now. Your database was hacked. Your identity and your acquaintances have been contaminated."

He said in a serious tone. "My acquaintances being?"

"Ainsley Quinn,  Bryce, Cory, Trevor, Taylor and Amara", he spoke up.

My jaw clenched in distaste. What this all meant is that my enemies know my people. And they would do anything to hurt me even if it meant through them.

"Fire everyone who was responsible for supervision. They clearly failed to do their jobs", i said and I took out my phone.

"Bryce?"

"Yeah.. what's up?"

"I need you to fetch the others, we have a situation. I'll send you the address on where to go from there on. Got it? And everything is strictly confidential."

"No explanation?"

"I'll explain with everyone. Just please follow up"

"Hm",he said before he dropped the call.

Now... Who could've done this?

"Any leads or suspects?", I asked calmly.

He looked around nervously before answering. " No not yet sir-"

I grabbed his cheeks. "What exactly am I paying you for Cortez? To sit around and waste my time!"

He shook his head in disagreement.

I looked at him straight on the eye.

"Cortez do you fear me?"

I hint of hesitance lingered in his brown orbs before he shook his head.

"Well you should ...", I said while lifting myself from the chair.

I called Ainsley.

"Hey where are-"

"Chicken, I need for you to do something for me."

"What?"

"You see the laptop on my desk? Destroy it"

"Wha-"

"It's a lot to do explain. Just do it and then go to the lappa immediately. Bryce and the others are waiting for you ."

"But-"

"Shhh just do as I say. I'll see you soon ",then I dropped the call.

I walked up till the door before I turned my head to look back at him.

"Fix this", I warned before I walked away. I made a few calls to the mansion and instructed them to pack our clothes and furniture. They'd be at our new home tomorrow.

I got in the car. My car. My butler was driving.

"Did you get everything ready?", I asked.

"Yes sir", he said as he drove off.

Doesn't look like I'm having a break anytime soon. This situation might be a real pain in the ass if it's not sorted out soon.
Best case scenario is that we find the people who did this and kill them.

Worst case scenario is that my personal information including mafia information is leaked and Ainsley could hate me forever. Kill me if she decides to grow a pair.

"How is Prisoner XY?", I asked my butler nonchalantly.

"Still the same. They tried to kill themselves last week. But they survived...they really want to see their daughter."

I kept my silence as I took a deep breath. So many thoughts in my mind but none as civil.

"Hmm.

And my brother ?"

"Still refusing to talk."

I frowned a bit. I knew had my suspicions about my brother. And he thinks I don't know about his little"prank call" on Ainsley a few years back. The call that almost ended her life in some ways.

The mafia detained him two days ago due to some extensive circumstantial evidence directed to him about a leak of a developing vaccine development by the mafia itself.

He could have worked under it if he wasn't such a psychopath.

I arrived at the safe area which was surrounded by nature and trees. The little old castle like house was charcoal and it looked like this was Dracula's house .

There was a car parked outside which I assumed was my lovers. I went out if the car and took in a deep breath of free air.

Then I walked towards the door. This is truly gonna be a long life. Or is it...

______________________________________

Listen...I can explain 😭😭 Writers block is a proven medical condition ok???!!😭😭it was bad

But I'll do better 😭at least I posted😹😹