9

Matteo's POV :

Bakit ganito ang buhay ko? Bakit napaka malas ko? Of all people living in this world, bakit ako pa ang napili na magiging ganito? What did I do para ganituhin ako ng Diyos? I'm tired. I'm so tired of my life. I didn't know anything about the past. All I thought right now was me and Chloe, only us. What's the role of Sarah in my life? Who is she?

Finally, nakalabas na ako ng hospital after I was confined for almost 2 fucking weeks. 2 weeks! Yes, 2 weeks of suffering without freedom. And this is it! Malaya na ako. I can go anywhere, I can do what I want but I still didn't know anything about the past. I wanna know everything. I want to bring back the memories I had before I went on an accident pero paano? Paano ko mababalik yung mga yun? I hope I can bring them back on my mind.

"Matt? Are you ready?" It's Chloe. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She's one of the reasons why I remain strong everyday. She's my life, she's my everything.

"Yes of course love. Last 2 weeks pa ako ready eh." At sabay pa kaming natawa.

We are going on a trip, kaming dalawa lang. Gusto kong bumawi sa mahal ko, gusto kong ako naman ang mag aalaga sa kanya. Everywhere I go will always be worth it with her by my side. I'm so excited.

"Let's go?" I intertwined our hands while walking towards the car.

"Oh, teka I forgot to bring something." Si Chloe habang tumatakbo pabalik sa condo.

"Okay, don't run love baka madapa ka." She's so cute. Everything about her is so beautiful. Her character as a person, her aura, her passion, everything. I just so love this woman.

"Let's go?" She said sigh fully.

"Oh, hiningal ka? Ayan kase takbo ng takbo. Diba I told you not to run baka madapa ka and your asthma? Remember?"

"Yes, sir. Last na yun I will not do it next time. Love you." Sabay halik sa akin. Oh I forgot to tell you, she's also the sweetest. Even in small things, she's so sweet.

"Ang sarap naman nun, one more." I said with a playful smile. She knew what I mean.

"No. We should go excited na ako." This girl really knows how to tease me.

"Tsk. Such a tease. Hey! You're making me bitin ha." Nauna na siyang pumasok sa kotse. Get ready later my love.

"HAHHAHAHH halika na!" She shouted.

Cutie.

"Ano yung nakalimutan mong dalhin kanina?" I asked her.

"Ah the camera." Sabay pakita sa akin ng camera. She loves capturing every moment in her life, nung nasa hospital pa nga kami, she always took a video of me and her everyday. There's no single day na hindi niya ginagawa yun. I think, camera is her best buddy.

We are going at the beach. A private beach . Actually, sinadya ko talagang ipa private yung beach para sa aming dalawa. Kilala ko ang may ari ng beach na yun kaya walang problema.

"Excited?" I asked Chloe. She's very busy capturing the surroundings outside. She really is the cutest.

"Yes noh. Sino ba namang hindi ma e-excite." She said gracefully.

"Why are you so beautiful?"

"Huh?"

"You're blushing. HAHAHAH ang ganda mo talaga. I wanna kiss you." I teasingly told her. She's blushing and it made me turn on.

"You're also blushing, eh." She said with a playful smile.

"You really teasing me huh? Humanda ka sakin mamaya pagdating natin."