Prologue

*13 years ago*
     "Hazzy! Hazzy! Looky what I do!!!"
     I did a forward roll and a cartwheel perfectly!
     "Wow Krissy that was great! You've gotten so much better!"
     "Tanks Hazzy."
     "I love you so much Krissy."
"I wuv you too."

*9 years ago*
     "Haz, I finally got a new skill! Do you wanna see?"
     "I'm kind of busy right now, but sure Kris."
     It took a couple moments of concentration to calm myself down, but then I finally threw my back handspring. My landing was a bit wobbly, but I was still happy that I could finally do it. When I looked over at Harry, I realized he hadn't even watched me.
     "You weren't even looking Harry, and that could've been the best one I'd ever done!"
     "Of course I was watching , that 1 handed cartwheel was pretty cool."
     "That's not even- you know what?  Whatever. I'm going back to my room."
     "Yeah ok bye"
*5 years ago*
     "Oh my gosh Haz! I can do a tuck! Do you want to see it?"
     "Krista, how many times do I have to tell you! My name isn't Haz, it's Harry! I don't know what else I can say for you to get that through your thick little brain. And I don't care what you can do, I'm trying to practice for my X-Factor audition tomorrow! Just get out of my room!"
     "But-"
     "I said leave!"
     I hurried out of his room to my own, not allowing tears to fall down my face. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of making me cry. I layed down on my bed wondering what I did wrong. Am I bad sister? Am I a showoff? What happened to Harry?
Little did I know that would be my last time talking to him for the next 5 years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Hey! I'm Chanel,  if you didn't know. I hope you like the prologue! I will update as much as possible so stay tuned.
QOTD: When is your birthday
AOTD: April 26
Like, comment, vote