Chapter 4

*Krista's POV*
I admit sleeping outside in the cold wasn't the smartest decision. I feel like crap and I'm freezing. I could've give inside to my room, but as long as he is in there, I don't live there. Quickly changing into my practice clothes, I run and press the doorbell because stupid me, I left my car keys inside. The boy whose name I think is Zach answers.

"Hey, it's you, from yesterday!"

"Yes Zach, it's me. Now can you move out of the way please?"

He shifts to the side, letting me through, and says, "Actually my name's zayn."

"Who cares? Where are my keys?!"

"You mean these?"

I flip around to see Harry holding them in his hands.

"Give them to me now, I have to go!"

"Not until you tell me who you are. I asked my mum but she wouldn't tell me."

"You are such an idiot. Give me my keys!" I was getting really angry.

"No."

That's it. Famous singer, brother, or not, nobody makes me late for cheer. I lounge towards him and punch him in the nose. I hear a satisfying crack as he stumbles back. Also angry now, Harry attacks back, slapping me. I barely feel it though. Rage has taken over. I punch him in the gut, and prepare to kick him when my mom runs downstairs with Zach and the other guys. Tattle tail. Mum gasped looking at me and Harry.

"KRISTA AND HARRY, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?"

Harry froze at the sound of my name, and his eyes widened as he looked at me.

"I have practice, I need to go," I say sadly.

"No, you're not going anywhere young lady."

My mouth dropped open as I state at her.

"But it's almost Worlds!"

"Would you rather miss one practice or have me remove you from the team?"

I began to weigh my options. Calling her bluff, I reached down and grabbed my keys.

"Are you serious Krista? Sit down and let me talk," my mom said disappointed.

"You're kidding. He comes here after 5 years demanding to know who I am, takes my keys, and i get kicked off the team either way? How is that fair?"
Turning towards Harry, I yelled, "I hate you!" I ran out of the house and to my car, pulling out of my driveway. I make it to cheer just in time and begin with my conditioning, thinking about a certain life ruiner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
I'm loving the story so far! Any suggestions???
-Chanel