Chapter 13

*Krista's POV *
After we won WORLDS, we came together to take team photos. I sat in the middle front holding the trophy. We took one serious, one silly, and one squad. Afterwards, individual photos. I took one by myself, and a couple with the boys. My other team members were trying to get pictures with them, but I just glared at them until they gave up.

" Okay guys, tomorrow's or last day here in Disney, so you are all free to spend it however you want. You'll all be given a park hopper pass so try to do everything you want. Congrats again," Coach said. We all cheered because we had finally accomplished our goal.

I jumped onto Harry's back and we all ran back to the hotel. I thought I saw Niall staring at me, but I'm not really sure...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The next day was spent at Magic Kingdom. The boys were more into the scarier rides, but I made them ride all the kids rides. At the end of the day, we watched the fireworks in the front row. I was kind of disappointed that we had to go home, but I had to start practicing for tryouts next month. I told all the boys goodnight and gave them all hugs. Was Niall holding on longer on his hug???

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BABY! WAS IT FUN? CONGRATULATIONS ON FIRST PLACE!" My mom was attacking me with hugs and kisses. I could hear Harry laughing behind me with the boys. They are so annoying.

"Mom, mom please let go so I can shower. Please and thank you," I said as I slipped out of her arms.

I decided to play some music while I showered and Photograph by Ed Sheeran. What harm would it be to sing along? I mean I love this song...
After I showered, I got dressed and went back downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch with the boys. Harry motioned me over to sit with them and I became suspicious. I sat down with them and waited.

" Okay Krista, so you know how we are in a band? And that's a job? And we have to work...at our job... on tour? "

" Yeah, so your just going back on tour? "

" Yup, and your coming with us. "
I shot up and screamed," EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!"

---------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
HELLO WORLD. I AM INDEED ALIVE AND WELL. I HAVE NOT DESERTED YOU OR THIS STORY MY LOVES!!! SORRY I SOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE. FORGIVE ME. LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE.
QOTD - WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW AT THIS SECOND?
AOTD - THE BORDER OF NEW YORK AND CANADA
-CHANEL ❤