Chapter 5

*Harry's POV*
Oh. My. Gosh. I feel like the worst person in the world. I abandoned, ignored, disrespected, slapped, and forgot my own sister. After mum said her name, I was frozen in my place. I'm such a bad brother. She did absolutely nothing to deserve this. Once she said she hates me, I've been freaking out. Was I really that bad of a brother? Yes, don't lie to yourself. I can't believe I did that to her. We used to be the best of friends, then I had to go ruin it all.

"Harry Edward Styles, do you care to explain that?" I could tell my mom was trying to keep calm but she was struggling.

"Ohhhh pulling out the middle name," Niall whispered.

"Niall shut up please. Mum, I really don't know what happened. This is all my fault. She hates me. I barely know what I'm going to do. Where is she mum?"

My mum sighed. " Hazzabear, sweetie, you need to know you really hurt her a lot-"

"Where is she?"

"Cheer Athletics"

"Boys, let's go, you're coming with me."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
*At Cheer Athletics*
Holy crap.

We have just pulled up to Cheer Athletics, and I can hear screaming from inside. Deciding right now wasn't the best time to go inside, I chose to wait for Krista to come outside.

"Harry, mate, what is going on?" Liam questioned.

"Nothing Liam it's fine."

"Obviously it's not if your chasing some mystery girl and dragging us along with you."

"Well. Uh. She's my sister?"

They all just looked at me with shocked faces.

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you guys about her. Honestly I forgot about her myself. Wow. That sound really bad coming out of my mouth."

"Harry, we understand you didn't tell us, but judging on how she is acting, she obviously isn't happy with you."

"I know Liam, I know. That's why I'm waiting for her to come out."

At that moment, a bunch of sweaty people began to come out of the building. Finally putting 2 and 2 together, I realized she was a cheerleader. A feeling of pride surged through me, because I remember how much she liked it. Spotting Krista, running to her car and pulling out, I followed her. I couldn't help but notice the glares she was receiving as she left. Weird. We followed her for about 10 minutes until she stopped at a local park. She got out of the car, pulling out a duffle bag with her.
Walking over the grass, she sat down on a creaky bench and looked up to the sky. Why is she here? Doesn't she realize how cold it is outside at this time? When she began to lay down, I took action.

"Boys, I'm going to go get her and bring her home. We obviously need to talk."

"Go get her mate," Louis comforted.
I got out of the car and ran over to her. She looked up with a sad expression.

" Krista, I'm so sorry. I'm the absolute worst person in the world. You probably don't even want to talk to me. I wouldn't even want to talk to me"

I looked at her to see her looking conflicted. Then she did the last thing I expected he to do.

She hugged me.

----------------------------------------------------------------- A.N.
Hi! School makes me cry. That's all. Like, comment, vote, and share!
QOTD - Favorite sport?
AOTD - cheer, football, soccer, and tennis.
-Chanel ❤