Chapter 7

*Krista's POV *
I'm so ready for this tumble off. They probably think that I'm not very good, but their in for a suprise.

" So how do you want to do this? Teams, individual, or..." I asked.

" Individual, " They all said at the same time. Creepyyyyyyyy.

" Okay so the order will be Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam, then me. Okay? "
I got a chorus of okays back, so I nodded my head.

I told them to get in the car, and I drove to Cheer Athletics.

" Why are we here? " Harry asked.

" There is softish spring floor which is better to tumble on than the grass in our backyard."

I pulled out my keys and opened the door. I had 24/7 access to the building, so that I can work on my tumbling whenever I want. I lead them inside, and they all looked amazed. When the snapped out of it, they started running around and jumping on the trampolines.

" GUYS CHILL. We aren't here for a play date. It's about to go down in here. Niall, you have the whole floor and 1 minute to show us what you've got. "

Niall nodded his head and walked to the corner of the mat I pointed to. He was going to begin but then I remembered something.

" WAIT!!!"

"What?! What's wrong?!" They ask asked.

" We haven't stretched."

"Krista, are you kidding me? No one cares, " Harry said.

Shrugging, I sat down and began to stretch. Liam was the only person who did this too.

Niall once again got ready to start. When the timer started, he did a forward roll and a sad, but cute, attempt at a cartwheel. The guys all applauded and hooted, while I just clapped once. Next, Zayn got into position. He did a cartwheel, and backwards roll. Pretty basic, but better than Nialls. All the cheered for him, then Louis went to the corner. He did a cartwheel, round off, backwards roll. Is it just me, or are they not realize how many more skills there are? Harry did 5 one handed cartwheels. At least he used more of his time than the other boys. Liam, unlike the others actually had some skill. He threw a round off and 2 back handsprings. The boys cheered even louder than I thought was possible. They all turned to me and smirked, thinking Liam was the winner. They were in for a treat. I got up from my stretching to walk to my corner.
" This is how it's done. Start the timer," I said.

They looked at eachother worriedly, and said, "3, 2, 1."

I began to count in my head, 5,6,7,8. I threw my best tumbling pass. Front punch, round off, back handspring, back tuck, back handspring, layout, layout, step out, round off, back handspring, twist, full, full, back hand spring, kick double. I landed perfectly right when the timer went off. I looked at the boys smirking, and they all looked shocked. Especially Harry, which makes sense because he hasn't watched be tumble since i did a cartwheel and forward roll when I was 4. They all stated asking if I could teach them how to do it, while Harry looked at me proudly.

" If you thought that was good, wait til you see a competition."

" We will be there," Harry said quickly.

Maybe I can do something right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Hello! I finally got over my fear of roller coasters yesterday at Kings Dominion. We were at a music competition and all of my schools choirs placed 1st! How was your weekend? Happy mother's day!
QOTD - Favorite theme park
AOTD - Disney World
-Chanel ❤