56. Where is ishaan?

They were craking jokes, laughing and teasing nik.

R- achha me ishaan ko bula ke lati hu. He was so scared. Ek baar tumhe dekh lega ki u r fine to wo bhi achha feel krega. (Nik nods and roshni went out to call ishaan and twinkle. In few minutes they come inside and ishaan just hugs nik tightly. Nik smiles and hugs him back.)

Nik- kya hua jaan see chachu is fine.

Is- aapko pain ho rha hoga na.

Nik- nhi to bilkul bhi nhi.

Is- sacchi

Nik(pecks his cheeks)- mucchi

K- ishaan come now let chachu take rest. Roshni take care of him aur koi bhi problem ho to just call us ok.

Roshni nods and all went from there. Nik looks at roshni.

Nik- roshni

R(without looking him)- hmm

Nik- sry na yr

R(angrily)- fuck ur sry i dont want it.

Nik(mischieviously)- are why should i when i have u to...

R(picking a pillow)- mjak sujh rha h haan (hit) yaha mri jaan nikl gyi thi (hit) aur tumhe ab bhi mjak sujh rha h.(hit) how could u do this (hit) dont u have brain haan (hit). Bchche ho chhote (hit)

Nik(trying to stop her)- oww sry sry na i promise aage se aisa nhi krunga yr. (at last he holds her both hands and block them at her back) Sry pls.

R(turns her face)- no i will not forgive u.

Nik(kissing her cheeks)- ab (she nods in no then he pecks her nose) ab (she again nods in no then he kisses her both eyes) ab (she looks at him but doesnt say anything then he pecks her lips) ab bhi nhi (and thats it she captures his lips and starts kissing him furiously. Nik also kisses her back and after sometime she breaks it and hugs him)

R- u r stupid, idiot aur jitne bhi bure words h na sb ho.

Nik(hugs her back and kisses her hairs)- i know and i m really sry for that.

She chuckles and they slept in that position only.

In Twinj room;

Kunj was sleeping peacefully. Ishaan and twinkle slowly gets up and twinkle first checks kunj by moving her hand in front of his face that he is in deep sleep or not. After confirming that he is in deep sleep she shows thumbs up to ishaan. And they went out from the room not before closing the door very slowly without making noise. They come into kitchen.

T- ishaan kaha pr rkha h?

Is- on the upper shelf.

Twinkle tries to open upper shelf but her height was not that much so she cant reach there. Then she looks here and there she finds a small table in a corner. She becomes happy and after adjusting it on the right place stands on it. She opens the shelf.....but suddenly someone coughs from behind. Twinkle and ishaan flinches due to which twinkle loses her balance and was about to fall down but that person immidiately holds her. She slowly opens her eyes and her eyes widens after seeing that person.

T(scared)- k...kunj t..tum yaha kse..i mean tum to so rhe the na.

K(raising his one eyebrow)- dont u think ki ye mra question hona chahiye. What r u both doing here at this time?

T- wo hm na wo haan ishaan ko na bhut jor se bhuk lgi thi to me bs use khane ke liye kuchh de rhi thi.

K- achha lekin sare khane ke items to neeche rkhe h jo me mostly ishaan ko deta hu to tu kya uper chdke apni height measure kr rhi thi. (sternly) i know what u both were doing. Snacks dhoond rhe the na jo mne hi uper shelf pe rkhe the hmm.