79. Drunk twinkle

Guys this part gonna be mature so if u r not comfortable then u can skip it.

___________________________

Kunj becomes shocked after hearing what she said but he knew that she is not in her senses now.

K- ahmm i will kiss u here tmrw pkka but abhi ke liye tu so jaa. U must be tired na hmne pura din itni msti jo ki thi to abhi rest krte h ok.

He lies beside her and pats her to make her sleep but she pushes him on his back and sits on his stomach.

T- no no no i want kissie abhi isi wakt. Tum thodi der phle to kiss krne wale the na but i stopped u haww r u angry bcz of that (holds her ears) sholly shadu ab me tumhe kbhi nhi rokungi but pls tum gussa nhi ho na.

K(removes her hands)- nhi twinkle me bilkul gussa nhi hu sachhi.

T- to fir tum mujhe kiss kyu nhi kr rhe ho kiss kro na.

K(thinks)- kaha fas gya tu kunj. Ab ise kiss nhi kiya to ye manegi nhi lekin she is not in her senses aise me kiss krna thik hoga kya. Kya yr kunj tu kisi aur ko nhi apni biwi ko hi to kiss kr rha h na it will be fine. (to twinkle) achha thik h but only one kiss fir hm soyenge ok. (she smiles excitedly and nods)

Kunj pulls her down so now she was completely on him then he captures her lips in his and begins to kiss her slowly but twinkle bites his lips and starts kissing him passionately soon kunj also forgets everything and starts kissing her with equal favour. His hands starts roaming on her whole body and twinkle also starts moving her hands on his chest but due to his shirt she was getting irritated so she broke the kiss and pouts.

T- shadu apni shirt utaro na i want to kiss ur abs. Nhi leave it me hi nikalti hu. (she starts unbuttoning his shirt)

K(holds her hands)- nhi twinkle enough for today. Dekh tune kiss krne ko bola mne kiya na so now sleep like a good girl.

T- no abhi nhi i want to kiss ur body first. Its so perfect u know me to na najar hi nhi hata pati hu. U look like a hero. Show me ur body na.

K- twinkle tu kl sach me ye sb yaad krke bhut embarass hone wali h. (cups her cheeks) twinkle mri baat sun aaj nhi kl tu jitni der bolegi na i promise i will let u touch me kiss me whatever u want u can do me mana nhi krunga pkka but abhi so jaa pls.

T(starts crying)- u dont love me na isliye tum mujhe apni body nhi dikha rhe ho. Tumhe ab me achhi nhi lgti na. Ab tumhe wo chudail jyada achhi lgti h r8.

K(confused)- kon chudail and pls u stop crying first.

T(crying)- wahi kon thi wo ...kaya...taya...shaya

K- maya.

T- haan wahi (again starts crying) dekho tumhe uska naam bhi yaad h ab tumhe wo jyada achhi lgti h na me nhi.

K- twinkle stop crying yr aisa kuchh nhi h mujhe wo maya kyu achhi lgegi. I love u r8 isliye to mne tre liye ye sb kiya tha. (but she was not stopping) ok fine tujhe mri body dekhni h na thik h see i m taking out my shirt but pls u stop crying first. (she immidiately stops crying and kunj unbuttons his shirt and removes it. She starts roaming her hands on his chest and abs then she bends down and starts kissing him on his body. Kunj was getting hard by all this but he cant do anything now. Suddenly twinkle pinches his nipples) owww kya kr rhi h.

T- tum bhi to krte ho na aur mko achha lgta h thats why i also did the same to make u feel good. Tumhe lgi kya sry ruko me abhi sahi kr deti hu. (She licks his nipples making him moan) ab achha lg rha h. (he nods so she starts sucking it)

Kunj was in so much pleasure bcz always in their love making kunj never let twinkle do all this and she was also so much shy but today she was dominating him. In pleasure he also opens the zip of her dress and caresses her bare back. Kunj now loses his self control and slides her dress from her shoulders till her waist making her upper body naked. He also starts kissing her neck making her moan his name. He kneads her upper body like a dough and pinches her nipples. Twinkle stops her movements and starts moaning loudly. He flips her on her back and hovers her. His hands were working continuously on her upper part. He again kisses her on her lips and his one hand travels down and cups her part and starts rubbing her there. Twinkle holds him tightly alongwith moaning badly. Her hands were roaming on his back and slowly goes down inside his jeans. Kunj doesnt realise anything. Twinkle opens his jeans button and unzips his jeans. She then enters her hand inside his boxers and touches his part. Kunj suddenly regains his senses and immidiately distances himself from her and closes his jeans button and zips it.