Chapter 3: A new beginning

Octavia pov

I continue to quickly glance at the human, wondering how in the seven rings he actually got into hell, he also seems to be crying.

I keep glancing until he noticed me. I hid behind the corner as i got a little embarrassed. I soon work up the courage to go and speak with the human and ask how he got here.

I walk away from the corner and stand at the end of the dark alley way and try to speak with the human.

Octavia: H-hello?

The human backed up to a wall quickly as he probably got scared that a demon was trying to talk to him.

Y/n: W-what do you want?!

Octavia: Are you a human?

Y/n: N-no!

I walk up to the human and i sit down beside him as i give him a warm smile.

Octavia: Come on, its pretty damn obvious that you arent a demon.

Y/n: O-okay fine! Im a human... please dont kill me...

Octavia: Kill you? Why would i kill you? Im more intrested on how a human was able to get into hell.

Y/n: Im not too sure myself... all i remember was that i found a pentagram and a drop of my blood hit it and now im here...

Octavia: Ah right. You must be a pretty special person if your blood is powerful enough to turn a pentagram into a gateway to hell.

Y/n: I guess... i-is there any way that i can get back to earth?

Octavia: Nope. Im pretty sure youre gonna be stuck here.

The human started to cry a little harder. I feel bad for the human and i try to comfort him.

Octavia: Hey man come on, hell isnt that bad.

Y/n: Y-yes it is...

Octavia: Well, if thats your opinion then i wont stop you believing it. Im Octavia by the way.

Y/n: Im Y/n... its nice to meet you octavia...

Octavia: Y/n... thats a nice name, and its nice to meet you too.

Y/n: Im surprised you havent tried to kill me o-or take me to your king or some shit...

Octavia: Like i said i dont really want to kill and a lot of other demons wont want to either, but some will so be carefull. Plus, you seem to nice to be killed.

Y/n chuckled a little bit at my compliment as he also stopped crying.

Y/n: Heh... thanks...

Y/n started to seem happy again until it looked like he remembered something and looked sad again.

Y/n: Im gonna be stuck in hell and i dont even have a place to stay... im going to be homeless...

Octavia: Hey man, dont worry about that. You can stay at my place for as long as you want.

Y/n: r-really? Well i cant do that... id just be trouble and id take up some space at your place...

Octavia: Oh no, dont be worried about that. See, my family is royalty so i live in like one of the biggest mansions in hell. You would take up no space and my parents would also be more than happy to keep you.

Y/n started to cry again, but this time from happiness. He collapsed onto me and started to hug me tightly

Y/n: T-thank you so much octavia... this means so much to me...