Chapter 7: Pool day

Octavia pov

I wake up as i feel the morning sun hit my feathers through my window. I open my eyes slowly and start blushing heavily as i see Y/n's chest inches away from my face. Every time ive woken up, i forget that Y/n was sleeping beside me the night before.

I intently watch Y/n sleep peacfully for a few minutes until i decide to wake him up by poking his chest gently.

Octavia: Hey N/n, get up. Its like 10am and i want to do some stuff with you today.

Y/n groans and shuffles around, trying to get me to stop poking him.

Y/n: No...let me sleep in Vi Vi...

Octavia: You really are stubborn when you have to wake up.

Y/n: ughh....

Octavia: Oh! I know what will wake you up!

I say as i remember that im still only wearing a bra and panties. I stand up on the bed and stand over Y/n's chest. I bend down slowly until im sitting on Y/n's chest and facing him.

Y/n: Ughhh... what is that?... it feels... soft...

Y/n opens his eyes slolwy and gets extremely flustered as he sees me sitting on him.

Y/n: W-woah! V-Vi Vi!? What a-are you doing!?

Octavia: Heh, i knew this would wake you up.

I stand up again and lay back down beside Y/n as he still very flustered.

Octavia: So, i had a plan on what we could do today.

Y/n: Oh yeah? What is it?

Octavia: I dont know if you have noticed or not, but at the back at the palace we have a pool that stretches out a whole mile. So i was wondering if you wanted to go in it with me?

Y/n: Yeah sounds great! I havent even been in a pool in years...

Octavia: Great! You will love it! I promise!

Y/n: Whatever you say, Vi Vi.

I smile happily and jump out of bed. I walk over to my closet and grab a dark purple swimsuit. I also grab a pair of red swimming shorts and throw them to Y/n.

Octavia: Wear those if you want to get into the pool.

Y/n: O-okay.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behund me. I change into the swimsuit i grabbed and walked out of the bathroom. When i walked out, Y/n was already changed into the swimming shorts i gave him.

Y/n: You look great Via.

Octavia: Not lookin' to bad you're self... hotstuff~

Y/n started to blush heavily and was at a loss for words. I giggled quietly as i watched Y/n get flustered.

Octavia: Eh, im just messing with you... or am i? I'll let you decide. But for now, lets get down to the pool!

Y/n was still blushing really hard and nodded in agreement. I walked over and softly grabbed his hand and started to walk out of my room. As we walked around the palace we saw dad in the living room.

Octavia: We're just going out to the pool for a few hours dad.

Stolas: Oh, well you two enjoy yourselves!

Y/n: We will!

We walked away from the living room and started to make our way to the pool again. Eventually we made it down and outside to the mile long pool. It took ten minutes to get from my room to the pool (which shows how big the palace is).