Chapter 4: First night in hell

Y/n pov

As i walk with Octavia to her room, i cant help but look at all of the weird demon decor that fills this palace.

Y/n: A lot of weird decor you've got round here

Octavia: Well, to you its weird because youre not used to demon culture and crap. But to me, its all pretty normal.

Y/n: i suppose you would feel the way i am if you were to see human decor.

Octavia: Yeah i guess so.

After another minute of following octavia, we stop infront of a large purple door.

Octavia: Well, are you ready to see my room?

Y/n: Of course!

Octavia smiles and slides the door open slowly. Once the door opens, a large room that is dimmly lit with purple LED lights, is revealed. A stay behind Octavia as we walk into the room.

Octavia: Welp, this is my room. Do you like it?

Y/n: Do i like it? I love it!

Octavia: Well thats great to hear Y/n.

I look around the room slowly with an awed smile, impressed with how big it is and how well its decorated.

Y/n: I mean...wow... just wow... your room is so big! I think this room is like ten times the size of my room back on earth!

Octavia blushes slightly as i praise her on the size of her room.

Octavia: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: And this bed!

I walk over to Octavias large bed and i collapse onto it.

Y/n: Its so soft and comfy... and big!

Octavia giggles quietly and walks over and sits on the bed as i lay down on it.

Octavia: Well, i understand that its big... but i wouldnt expect you to point out its comfortabilty. Its not even that comfortable.

Y/n: When you live in an abusive household and your bed is as comfortable as a pile of rocks, this bed is definetly more comfy

Octavia: I guess i didnt put into perspective....

I Move my face away from octavias pillow and i look to my side and notice that there is a tv.

Y/n: You have a fucking tv in here too?!

Octavia: Yeah, i thought that was normal...

Y/n: Yeah, normal to royalty like yourself.

Octavia: Yeah i guess so.

Y/n: I still cant believe that i get to live in a palace with demon royalty!

Octavia: Trust me, you get used to it pretty quickly.

Y/n: Would you mind if we watched some tv?

Octavia: Not at all! Let me find us something to watch.

Octavia rummages around on her bed, trying to look for the tv remote. She eventually finds it and turns on the tv, also putting on a some boring comedy sitcom. I would have told octavia to turn the sitcom off, but she looked like she was enjoying it.

About an hour later later, me and octavia start to hear stol- i mean dad call us from down stairs.

Stolas: Via! Y/n! Dinner is ready my dears!

Me and Octavia smile and jump off the bed and walk out of the room. We walk down multiple sets of stairs until we get to the kitchen. Once Octavia enters the kitchen, she looks like she is trying to find someone but with no luck.

Octavia: Hey dad? Where's mum?

Stolas: Oh via dear, i forgot to tell you that she will be out for a couple days for some royal work.

Octavia: She should have at least told me she was leaving...

Stolas: Now, go and sit at the dinner table you two, dinner will be out in just a moment.

Me and Octavia nod and walk over the kitchen table and we sit beside eachother

Stolas walks over to the table with plates of gourmet food.

Stolas: For dinner tonight we just have some simple, steak, chicken, boiled vegetables and grilled salmon.

Y/n: What do you mean simple? This is full on gourmet food!

Stolas: Oh well to us its pretty simple food.

Y/n: Im never going to get used to being rich...

Stolas sets out some plates of food infront of me and octavia.

Stolas: Now eat up! I know you two must be very hungry!

I smile as i look down at the fresh gourmet food and start to eat it quickly. You can tell that its my first time eating fancy food as every time i took a bite a had a massive smile on my face, but dad and octavia looked like they have done this a million times before, which they probably have to be honest.

Fiveteen minutes go by and everyone has finished their food.

Stolas: Well Y/n? How was your food?

Y/n: It was great! Thanks stol- i mean, dad!

Octavia: May me and Y/n be excused from the table? We both want to get to bed as we have both had a tiring day.

Stolas: Of course you can be exused. You dont even have to ask.

Octavia smiles and and walks away from the table and i quickly follow behind her. We make our way back to her room to go to sleep for the night.

We walk into her room and octavia yawns quietly.

Octavia: I just remembered that you dont have any pajamas yet... would you like to wear some of mine?

Y/n: That would actually be awesome.

Octavia: Great. They are quite girl-ish so you have been warned.

Y/n: Thats fine.

Octavia walks up to her closet and starts to rummage through it. She eventually pulls out two pairs of pajamas, one for me and one for her. She hands me my pair with a warm smile.

Octavia: Now, dont watch me get changed and i wont watch you get changed. Okay?

Y/n: Got it.

I face away from octavia as she starts to change and i start to change aswell. But as im changing i could feel octavia making quick glances at me.

Octavia: Okay, im done!

Y/n: Same here.

Octavia walks over to her bed and starts to get comfy under her blanket. I soon follow and get under the blanket as i lay beside her.

Octavia: I was wondering if you wanted to go out and do something with me tomorrow?

Y/n: Sure! What did you have in mind?

Octavia: Maybe, some bowling?

Y/n: Sure! Id love to go bowling with you!

Octavia: Great!

Octavia quickly snapped her fingers then her LED lights were turned off.

Octavia: Goodnight Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight octavia.

We turn around to stop facing eachother as we closed our eyes to go to sleep. But as i tried to sleep, i could feel octavias feathered tail tickle my back softly. I knew she was doing it on purpose, as she could have moved her tail as she felt her tail touch my back, but i just let her do it if it kept her happy.
____________________________________________