Chapter 10: O-octavia!? (LEMON)

Y/n pov

After twenty minutes of walking, me and Octavia were back at the palace. We walk in through the front door and notice dad looking at us with an angry expression.

Stolas: And where have you two been all day!? You were supposed to be home hours ago!

Octavia: S-sorry dad...we did a couple of things after we were done with Blitzo...

Stolas: And what excatly did you do!?

Y/n: W-we went to a concert...

Stolas: A concert!?!? You went to a concert with out telling me!?!? Concerts are dangerous, you could have gotten kidnapped or worse!

Octavia: W-we're so sorry dad...i promise it wont happen again...

Stolas: It better not! Now go up to your room, im not in the mood to be speaking to you two!

Y/n/Octavia: O-okay...

I follow Octavia up to the door of her room. On the walk up to her room, she looked sad after what had happened but when we got to outside her door, she had a mischevious smile.

Octavia: No, you wait out here until i tell you to come in~

Y/n: O-okay?

Octavia giggled and walked into her room. After about five minutes of waiting, Octavia called me into her room.

Octavia: Okay, you can come in now!~

Y/n: Finally...

(LEMON START)

I walked into her room as i stared at the floor, but when i looked up i saw Octavia sitting on her bed, completely naked.

Y/n: O-octavia!?

Octavia: Whats wrong?~

Y/n: You're...y-you're-

Octavia: Naked?~

Y/n: Yes!

Octavia: Oh come on~ I know you're loving what you're seeing~.

She points at my crotch. I look down and notice that i have a raging boner.

Y/n: Ah shit!

Octavia: Come on~ Just let me pleasure you already~ I know you want me to~

Y/n: O-okay fine...

I take off my hoodie and pants and i gulp before i take off my boxers, revealing my boner.

Octavia: Wow~ Its so big~ Now, get over here~

I nod my head and walk over to the bed and sit down beside Octavia.

Octavia: Whats wrong?~ First time?~

Y/n: It is, actually...

Octavia: You're gonna love it~

Octavia gently grabs my boner and starts to jack me off.

Y/n: Ah~ W-wow~

Octavia: Ya liking this?~

Y/n: I-im loving it!~

Octavia: Great~

Octavia starts to jack me off faster and then i immediatly cum onto her hand.

Y/n: Ah!~

Octavia: Wow~ you came fast, but you came a lot~

Y/n: Thanks, i guess...

Octavia: But im not done with you yet~

Octavia stands up and pushes me down on to my back. She stands over the top of me and starts to ride me.

Octavia: Mmmm~ f-fuck~

Y/n: T-this is g-great, via!~

Octavia: I-i told you that y-you would love it~

We both start to moan louder as i start to thrust faster. Octavia holds onto my hips as she starts to bite her lip.

Octavia: O-oh satan~ This i-is amazing!~

Y/n: I-i know!~

I start to thrust faster and we start to moan louder.

Y/n: V-via!~ i-im g-gonna cum!~

Octavia: O-okay!~

Octavia stops riding me and gets off my boner. She gets on her knees and starts to blow me, then i came into her mouth.

Y/n: O-oh fuck!~

Octavia swallows and stands up, then lays down beside me on the bed.

(LEMON END, ITS NOW SAFE TO OPEN YOUR EYES)

Y/n: That was great Vi Vi.

Octavia: I know, i dont understand why we havent done that sooner.

Y/n: Heh, i know.

Octavia: I know its a bit weird to ask this directly after what we have just done but, do you want to go on our first date tomorrow night?

Y/n: I would love to Vi Vi!

Octavia: Great! We should go to that fancy resturant i was talking about earlier.

Y/n: We should! Im really looking forward to it Via!

Octavia: Thats great to hear, but we should get some sleep now, its been a long day.

Y/n: You said it. I mean, we kicked the shit out of some cherubs, we went to a concert, we made friends with a popstar and we did...that...for the first time!

Octavia: Yep, its been a very eventfull day. Now, goodnight, i love you Y/n~

Y/n: Goodnight, i love you too Octavia~
____________________________________________