Chapter 8: Working with I.M.P

Y/n pov

I wake up to the feeling of the morning sun hitting my skin. I look beside me and Octavia is already awake, its like she was just watching me sleep.

Octavia: Good morning.

Y/n: Good morning. Uhm, how long were you watching me sleep for?

Octavia: Oh, like an hour i think, give or take a few minutes.

Y/n: ...right

Octavia: Anyways, i was wondering if you wanted to go out to some fancy resturant for lunch with me today.

Y/n: Like a date?

Octavia: Yeah like a date.

Y/n: Okay sure, its not like i have anything better to do today.

Octavia: Great! Lets get ready now!

Octavia jumps out of bed and walks over to her closet, grabbing a hoodie and sweatpants. She walks into the bathroom and walks out a minute later in the clean clothes.

Y/n: Looking good, Vi Vi

Octavia: Thanks. I would say the same for you, but you havent got any clothes on, besides boxers.

Y/n: Oh yeah, right.

I jump out of bed and grab a (f/c) hoodie and (s/f/c) sweatpants. I walk into the bathroom and change into them, then i walk out and present myself to Octavia.

Octavia: Okay, now i can say you're looking good.

Y/n: Thanks Via

Octavia: Now lets get outta here.

Octavia walks out of the room and i quickly follow behind. But it dosent take too long until we're stopped by dad.

Stolas: Hello you two!

Octavia: Yeah, hi dad. Can you move out of the way, we're trying to go somewhere.

Stolas: Well im sorry to say, that i need you two to do me a favor today, so you should cancel any plans that you made for today.

Octavia: What!? But me and Y/n had shit planned for today!

Stolas: I know and im sorry, but if you do this favor for me, i will try to reward the both of you.

Octavia: Uggggghhh....fine...what do you need us to do?

Stolas: Great! So im sure you two know about my darling blitzy, or his real name, blitzo. Well he runs an assasination company and two of his employees cant come into work today as they are "doing some boring couples shit" as blitzo said. So i told him that you two could take their place just for today.

Y/n: Assasination? So we'll be killing people?

Stolas: Possibly!

Y/n: Fuck it, im in!

Stolas: Amazing! What about you via?

Octavia: As much as i hate that red dickhead, killing some people sounds like fun so im in.

Stolas: Great! Now run along, dont keep Blitzo waiting!

Y/n: We wont

~time skip~

After a while of walking, me and Octavia made it to IMP headquarters. We walk in through the double doors and we see a hellhound at a receptionists desk on her phone.

Y/n: Hi, We're looking for Blitzo.

???: Cool.

Y/n: So can you get him for us?