Prologue/Introduce

Chapter 1: Prologue/Introduce

Well, This is not something, that I wanted to do in my life. Hell, this is not even a life that I wanted to live.

And what am I doing, you may ask. Well, right now I'm hiding on a tree and spying some guys, that have some useful information about the magical book, that I need to find.

The best part is, that these guys are warriors from an enemy faction. And this tree is the only thing that stands between me and my enemies.

Oh, and it's raining.

So as you can see, I'm in deep shit. But it's worth it... I hope...

And when I was doing my monologue, I saw that one guy was giving some kinda map to the other guy.

'Bingo' - I thought.

At the moment I saw the map, I took out my sword from my back and jump off the tree. I have landed on the head of the first warrior, killing him instantly. Then, before the second warrior could react, I decapitated him.

Not wanting to waste my time, I took the map from a dead soldier. And at this moment, the rest of the enemy group saw me.

So right now, here I am, surrounded by people that want my head.

"I don't have time to play with children..." I said that to the whole group.

I started to shoot fireballs from my left hand. Most of them died instantly, only one guy survived.

"Identify your self" He shouted at me.

"I'm afraid that this is not something that you should do right now. Do you see that mountain? I would recommend you to run away to that mountain and never turn back."

Thank gods that he listened. One less kill this time.

After my mission was over, I've returned to one of my hideouts. It was placed inside a cave, so it was one of the safest places in the area and with that fact, I could be less "tense".

I took out my dark green coach and I look up in the mirror. In the reflection, I saw my face. The first thing that took my interest was my brown hair. My messy, shoulder-length hair.

Next was my brown eyes. Formerly, full of life and hope, now cold and sometimes empty.

Last part - my red tattoos in the shape of Sabertooth, that was placed between my eyes and nose.

Oh my, I didn't introduce myself... Well, these days I go by Verphix. But you may once know me as Issei Hyoudou. Unfortunately, I'm no longer that man. Not after what happened to me...

No... What after they did to me...

I took off my shirt to see my burn scar that was placed in the center of my chest. That scar was the last thing that reminds me of the person that I used to be. And the lesson that I was taught - Do not trust everyone. Trust is something that you must deserve for it.

Here, on Centauri, I have many titles, but only one describes my whole story...

I am The Betrayed Dragon...

Hello there, Luci here...

This is only a prologue of this story. I wanted this Story to become a paid story after 10 chapters so yeah! Sorry i realy need money😓

I can only have hope that you will like the idea of this story.

If you have questions - go ahead and ask :D
See 'ya later... Luci Out!