Prologue Part 2

Chapter 2 - Prologue part 2

I woke up after another shitty night.

You may ask "Why it was shitty?"... Well, that's because I had a very bad dream... Or should I say memory?

Yes, from time to time I dream about my past life. And I always wake up all covered in cold sweat and pain. Sometimes that I can feel that pain on the chest and sometimes... just inside.

I wonder, why I even dream about it? Why is my subconsciousness thinking about my past life on Earth? Maybe I'm sentimental? The question is - about what I'm sentimental? About the life that was nothing more than a lie?

Or about happiness that I had, when my eyes were closed to all the truth?

Well, that's all about the good mood this day.

I stood up from my "bed" with only two things inside my head - breakfast and bath. But here we have a problem - I'm inside a cave and the only thing outside is jungle and waterfall. I freaking love jungle.

So plan for this day is simple - after a small hunt for breakfast and a very cold bath down the waterfall, I must reach the border between territories of both factions. And I need to do that very fast because I've started to think, that someone is following me.

After that, I will probably go to the nearest city and find some good bed. And Steak. I want a big steak.

But breakfast first...

I went out of the cave to start my hunt. But here we have the first nice surprise for this day...
"Nyan" - a black cat looked at me and"spoke" to me.
The best part is that near the cat was... Fresh meat!

"Shadow, what I would do without you?" I asked her.
~Nothing. You would do nothing...~ She answered me with a little sarcastic tone.

Shadow is kinda my familiar. She is a black cat with white belly and green eyes.

Wait, cat? Why the hell are cats here? Didn't you sad that you were in a different world?

Well, truth to be told, Shadow is a Centaurian Cat. That race is well... Kinda like very wild cats. They don't like other species, they are very territorial and can be very aggressive. But once you get their trust, you will find a very good and loyal friend.

I'm starting to think that I and Shadow are very alike. Trust is not given. But it's something that is worth trying for.

After I ate my breakfast, I took off my clothes and started to bath near the waterfall. Water was cold, but thanks to my Dragon body, I could easily handle low temperatures.

Thanks to the water I saw the reflection of my body. On my legs, arms and back were placed tattoos. I very like them. They look cool and are awesome. If anyone thinks different - that's your problem.

And once again I saw that damn scar on my chest. From time to time I wonder if those "people" that gave me this scar will even think about what will happen to me. Or what I'll become. But I guess not. Not with my shitty luck. But you know what? Fuck them all! Why I even think about them? It's been almost thirteen years!

Oh, that's right... You didn't know that...

It's been thirteen years since I've run away from Earth. And yes, I'm thirty. And maybe one day I'll find the courage to tell my full story to more than a few people... Well, not this time.

After my bath, I Dressed up myself. It was quite simple clothes with camouflage colors. Thanks to that (and some training) I could become invisible to most people.

After a few seconds, Shadow was standing right next to me in her bigger form.

Oh, It's time for a few interesting facts about Centaurian Cats.

The first one - mostly, they look like any normal Earth cats, but Centaurian cats can also become much bigger... Like much bigger. I mean... They look like bigger versions of lions from Earth.

The second fact is that they can fly in both forms... How can they do that without wings is still unknown to everyone.

And the last one - They understand every language. And they can speak in every language. But understand them can only those that are prooved themselves as someone worth.

How was with me, you may ask? Well, I was on a mission when I heard someone's crying for help. When I looked up I saw little kitten (Shadow) that was bleeding from her back. So I took care of her, healed her and after that, She asked me if she can stay with me. Of course I sad yes.

And she became to me something far more than a familiar. After some time, spending with each other, we became very good friends. We can trust each other with everything - be it a problem, battle, hunt or even sociable things like talking or laughing.

When I was recalling all the good memories that I had with her, a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Come on Shadow. We have work to do..." I said to her when I've started walking ahead

~ I'm right next to you, Issei ~

Hello, luci here!

I hope that you like the second chapter of my story. I kinda rush it, because I wanted to publish this chapter as fast as I could.

In the next chapter I planning to write more action, so I can only hope that you will like it.

Once again sorry for any mistakes... And if you like the story just conment and will happily Publish 10 chapter after that, the chapters will be paid by tiers

1st tier: Low-Tier 5$ 10+ chapChaptersnefits 1+ Chapter

2nd Tier: Dragon God-Tier 10$ All-acces To all new Chapter Benefits 1+ Spoiler

3rd Tier" True God-Tier 15$ Noted not recommended 🤣 All-acces and Big Spoiler Benefits 1+ Spoiler

So, I think that's it. See you next time :D