Smg4 Fanfiction: Meggy and Tari's Miracles (1/5) - Just one more day

Plot: After getting Married, Meggy and Tari's next step in life decides to happen at the worst possible time...

(January 20th - 2023)

Meggy smiled as she looked up to the gates of Omnia academy. She really missed this place.

She hadn't left, she just had to take some time off college because of...other stuff.

And that stuff was the giant orb of a stomach hanging off her front.

And she wasn't fat. She was Pregnant...with Tari's babies.

As of now, she was 39 and 5 days pregnant...not that she was counting or anything because she was sick of being pregnant.

It seemed impossible, it really should've been. But it seems that when you take a cyborg and a former inkling and have them fall in love, gender rules for having children fall out the window.

The shock hit her and Tari especially...

...

(Pregnancy length: 2 weeks)

Memories of their wedding night still lingered in their minds, even in the weeks after the ceremony.

As they learned that day, that same day changed their lives in more ways then one...

Tari woke up with groggy eyes, rubbing them as she rolled over. To her confusion, Meggy wasn't in bed next to her as she sat up.

Tari: M-Meggy? Where is she?

Meggy: In here-BLEUGH!!!

Springing to her feet, Tari ran into the pairs bathroom and she saw her wife hunched over the toilet and sending last nights food down the drain.

Tari: M-Meggy, you don't look to good.

Meggy: Yeah captain obvious...I don't think pepperoni pizza and ice cream was the best choice last night...

Before Tari could respond, Meggy went green as her head went back in the toilet. Tari helped as best she could by holding her hair back.

Tari: You sure it's just the food?

Meggy: Must be, I can't think of anything else-(Retches)

After a good 10 minutes of just sitting by the toilet and throwing her guts up, Meggy leaned back on the floor as Tari sat and kept her upright.

As Tari hugged the nauseated Meggy, she felt something strange. As her hand glossed over her mid-section, she felt...a spark. An electric spark...

Tari initially brushed it off as a static shock...but then she felt it again in the same place.

A few ideas of confusion came to mind, but one idea struck her silent.

Could Meggy be preg-?

Crystal: (Knocks) Mommy? Are you okay?

Tari's thoughts were broken up as Crystal was heard knocking on their bedroom door.

Meggy: I-it's okay Crystal, mommy just has a stomach bug...

Crystal: Okay...hope you feel better!

She could be heard walking away as Tari got back to thinking.

If she wanted answers...there was only one way to find out.

(The next day...)

Meggy: Tari, have you lost your mind?!

Tari went to the store that same morning, shocking Meggy as she came back and told her to take the pregnancy test she bought.