Smg4 Fanfiction: Meggy and Tari's Miracles (4/5) - Arrivals

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF CHILDBIRTH AND AN EVC. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Plot: The Splezter family grows to 5...

Although she was on staggering feet, Meggy managed to make her way up the stairs with Tari's help.

The latter moved Meggy into the pairs bedroom and sat her down on the bed, Meggy rubbing her belly in discomfort.

Meggy: Ooohhh...they're moving so much...

Tari: I know Meggy, just hang on...

Tari left her for a moment as she began to fill the bathtub with warm water. Knowing it needed a moment to fill, she moved back to the bed and soothed Meggy, moving behind her and wrapping her arms around.

Meggy: Nnnnghhhh...hmmmmmm....oooooooaaaahhhh...

Tari: That's it, deep breaths. In and out, like we practiced.

Meggy: Aah...ahh, ahhh! Ow, ow, ow!

Tari: Don't fight it, just let it happen.

Meggy leaned back into her, blowing out the next contraction.

Meggy: It'll be worth it...when they're here.

Tari just smiled.

After 10 minutes, Tari moved Meggy to the bathroom where she quickly discarded her shorts entirely. No point in putting anything on now...

The moment she settled into the water, Meggy sighed in relief as the water covered her body.

Meggy: Ooh, that feels sooooo good...

Tari: Hehe, I knew you'd say that. I'm just gonna check that the lights are on, call me if anything happens, okay?

Meggy: Yeah, sure...

Tari moved through the halls and started turning on the hallway lights, taking a glance into Crystal's room on the way.

Soon, she'd be the big kid of the house...

And as Tari reached the end of the hall, she found the room that would soon house two new joys in their lives...

(Pregnancy length: 33 weeks)

As Tari walked in the room, she saw Meggy sitting back in a rocking chair as Crystal had her head against her belly.

Meggy: Hear that? Crystal, those are your siblings.

Crystal: Woah...When can I see them mommy?

Meggy: Well, they still need some time to grow. But since twins don't like to take their time, I'd say they'll be here in a month.

Crystal: Woah, really?

Meggy: Yep. Now, can you leave me for a minute? Mommy's tired...

Crystal: Okay Mommy.

She hugged her, then walked back out the door while giving a smile to Tari. As she walked in, she pulled up a chair and sat next to Meggy.

Meggy: (Sigh) Wow...it's really happening, isn't it?

Tari: Yeah, it really is...

The two looked around the nursery, built entirely for their upcoming twins.

The walls were lined with the colours blue and Orange, swirled together and mixed with various Game symbols. The floor had a soft peach carpet and two twin cribs with a table with all the baby stuff in it.

Meggy: It's...perfect.

Tari: I know.

Meggy rubbed her belly, Tari leaning her head down on Meggy's shoulder as she closed her eyes for just a second...