Chapter 11 - Summer vacation

"Everything is packed" You said closing your black backpack 

"Now all I have to do is, wait for them". 

 You tried to stay focused on what you were doing but your mind kept going back to the day before. You couldn't stop the smile that persisted on being a permanent part of your face. It was one of the best days of your life and definitely, the best date you had ever had. 

'Those kisses were just...' Your thoughts trailed off as you sighed all dreamy. His kisses, his touch, and the fact no one knew anything about what was happening between the two of you excited you. Well, no one but Hiei. You had always told him everything about you and what was going on in your life. Even so, it was all so exciting. And still, it was kind of scary as well. You had a pretty good idea of how you felt about Kurama but you doubted he would ever feel the same way you did. 

However, even being absolutely sure that you were going to get hurt in the process, you decided on going with the flow and see where that relationship would lead you. 'I'm going to enjoy while it lasts' you thought, trying not to be too concern about that since things were going really well between the both of you. Moreover, you were still getting to know each other and it was not like you were getting married or anything alike. 

 "Trimmm" You felt very grateful when the phone interrupted your train of thoughts. 

 "__ (your name) __ speaking" You answered the phone with relief showing clearly on your voice.

 "Hey, it's me! Keiko. Come down, we're here!" Keiko said all excited over her cell phone. 

 "I'm coming down in a sec" You hung up the phone, took your bag and headed downstairs. 

"Hey guys..." You greeted them and then noticed that there were less people than it should have. 

"Ok, there are people missing here" You stated with questioning eyes. 

 "Koenma and Botan will meet us there" Yusuke informed. 

 "Oh, I see... Then, we better go ne?" You said with a sweet smile on your lips. 

 "Right! Let's split." Keiko ordered "I will go with Yusuke as well as Yukina and Kuwabara. __ (your name) __ and Hiei will go with Kurama." 

 "I'll get there on my own" Hiei stated nonchalantly. You quirked an amused eyebrow while thinking that he had always done those kinds of things. 

 "That's the Hiei I know" You teased, just to receive a glare from him. "Stop giving me that look! You know that does not work with me" You said grinning.