Chapter 2 - The Gang

A week and a half had passed since Hiei went out on a mission, and there still wasn't any sign of him. You felt kind of sad because you were so used to his presence and to the small conversations you shared. He was the only one you could call a friend. He was the only one you really felt like that towards that actually meant something. 

'Well, one more day of lonelin...' Your thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. 

 "Onna..." Hiei greeted you with his monotone voice. You immediately looked up with broad smile lighting up your features.

 "I'm glad you're back," you whispered in relief. It felt so good to see him again. You worried a lot about him because you didn't know what he was doing when he was away. Hiei was always so mysterious about it.

 "Hn." He secretly liked when you worried about him, even though he would never admit it outloud. But he felt wanted. For the first time in his life he felt important. Someone really cared for him. Suddenly, out of nowhere, three women appeared in front of you with broad smiles and 'evil' glints in their eyes. You sweatdropped.

 "May I help you?" you said arching your eyebrow in amusement. Then you recognized the blue haired girl you had met before. The one named Botan. 

 "So, you are Hiei's girlfriend?! I'm Yukina. It's so nice to meet you!" said a short girl with a sweet smile and a slight bow. Her red eyes reminded you of Hiei. All of a sudden it hit you.

 'Hiei's girlfriend?' Widening your eyes slightly, you did not deny her statement. You didn't want to make Hiei look bad in front of his friends.

 "I'm Keiko, Yusuke's fiancée. Nice to finally meet you..." 

You cut her off. 

 "Stop the world cause I want to get off," you said waving your hands in front of you and blinking a few times.

 "First, it's nice to meet you all. Second, why are you all here, and who's Yusuke? I'm sorry; I'm sort of lost here..." 

 "That's alright. We should have known that Hiei wouldn't talk about us anyway..." Keiko glared at Hiei, who seemed to be snoozing up in the tree. She knew better, and so realized that he was awake and NOT happy with their little intervetion. She shrugged while thinking, 'As if he would be able to stop us.'

 "Ok, let me help you with this... We part of the gang, me, Keiko, Yukina, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Shuuichi and Hiei... oh and there's Genkai and Koenma also... although they don't stay around us too much... but hey, Hiei does not stay around us that much either... He's antisocial, but we like him... and he likes us even though he denies it..." Botan went on and on and you were getting a headache already, but you smiled at her until she was interrupted anyway.