Mark Heathcliff x GN reader (A affectioned guy and violence-.)

Look who's back! Ok no- I keep my promise that i would make this book. Since the other have more than 10k- 

I didn't thought that someone would even read that book so.. why no to make the 2?.

Nothing is gonna change i promise.. And i promise too that this book is gonna be more big!

Warnings?...
Nah just mark giving hugs and love and maybe a bit of violence and blood.
Enjoy readers.

(I don't have school until August of some day- so maybe i'm gonna be more free)

It was a normal day in the Mandela country.. Well only with, the alternates but nothing that worse than other days.

You were in the couch just sitting, in there playing games on your phone. And mark? Where he is you should be asking.

Well he was outside buying some food and soda because it was already done. And he came back.

Y/N: Hello Mark!

Mark: Uh? Oh hi Y/N.

Y/N: Are the sodas cold?.

Mark: No they are hot because the tail of the mall was really long.. wait i think i have the juice-

He forget about some groceries.

Mark: Damnit-.. I forget about some groceries.

Y/N: And if i go with you to the mall? Maybe i can help you.

Mark: Good idea let's go- Oh just let me grab the money.

Y/N: Alright i'm gonna be outside.

He grab the money and the keys for his car and go with you toward the mall.

It was more full of people the mall but he didn't care. You had a list with the things he forget.

(The part of violence) Not too much but i'm just saying.

You were looking for some starwberry jam but someone start to flirt with you. But you weren't that comfortable with him saying that.

X: Hello Darling what are you doing here all alone~?.

Y/N: Um- Sir can you please stop. It's making me feel uncomfortable.

X: Aww i'm just being nice.

Y/N: I don't think that is really nice of your part.

And were is Mark in all of this?. Well he tell you that he was going to the bathroom.

He finish doing his things in the bathroom and saw you and the guy. (I don't know a name for him-)

And he wasn't really happy to see that. He grab a milk glass jar for something. Not to drink it of course.

Something random that no one asked just a funny memory in my mind-

I eat a whole strawberry jar and just put a similar thing in it. What a cute memory.

Ok end of the memorie.

Mark isn't the jealousy type but when it means when, someone is bothering you or flirting, with you the things change a lot.

But he knows when it's a joke or if it's real.

You were gonna push him away and go with Mark because you think he was still in the bathroom but he was really near.

X: C'mon i can be a better boyfriend than him.

Y/N: Get away from me-

You push him and mark run toward the guy and hit him, with the jar of milk. But of course you have to grab him so, he won't kill him or something.

Mark:GET AWAY FROM THEM/THEY!

X: What the fuck dude?!

Y/N: Mark! Calm down!

Mark: How do you want me to calm down?!

Mark: When a FUCKING BASTARD IS FLIRTING WITH YOU!

Y/N: Is okay let's just go home and left this place.

Mark didn't want to leave but he doesn't have other choice. So he just ask you for something.

Mark: Hey Y/N can you give me a paper?.

Y/N: Uh? Sure here.

You give him the paper and he write something in it. The guy was in the floor "sleeping".

The face of the guy had blood and some crystal parts because of the jar.

What the note said? Well.

"Please control your fucking dog or i'm gonna do it by myself :D"

And i'm not gonna pay that Jar. This stupid is gonna pay. $30 Jar of milk.

       . Mark Heathcliff. 

Mark: Ok now we can go.

Y/N: Alright then let's just pay the food.

You and Mark pay for the food and go back to home. He was happy and proud because of what he did.

Ok now the normal part.

He was just hugging your arm and waiting for you to wake up. Because you were sleeping and he didn't want to stay alone.

Y/N: Oh good morning Mark.

Mark: It's the 12:00am so.. good afternoon.

Y/N: Do you wait until i wake up?.

Mark: Actually yes. I'm not gonna lie i thought you would wake up at 4:00am.

Y/N: Haha.. thanks for the compliment.

Mark: Your welcome.

Mark didn't want to stand up or you to go somewhere else. He want to stay in there and eat some cereal he have under his bed.

Y/N: I'm going to the bathroom mark-

Mark: No.. stay.

Y/N: But mark-

Mark: Stay.

Y/N: Okay.. i don't think i need to much to go anyways-

Mark: Want some cereal?

Y/N: Sure.

Mark: Oh wait the milk is overdue already-

Y/N: Let me see.

It said 1 Jul.

(When something is overdue you can drink/eat it the day. But don't wait another day to drink/eat it) Well that's my case idk everyone else.

Y/N: I think we can still drink it only today.

Mark: Oh okay.

Mark: Okay let me look for the bowl of the cereals.

Y/N: Okay.

He grab the bouls of cereal and start eating with you. He likes to rest his, head in your shoulder. Because his, head doesn't hurt anymore.

(Okay maybe maybe.. tomorrow i will write another-)