Alt Reader (GN ) x Mark heathcliff. (i'm not gonna hurt you.)

I'm early wow-

Nah this is not similar than the other book part. Actually it's kinda different on my mind-

This was supposing to be the reader trying to win the trust of Mark. But not for a good way. It's just to take advantage of him.

Mark was in his house worried about his friend. Cesar he didn't respond after some hours. After his call he was still scared about the sounds that he heared in that call.

He closed the door and waited with a gun in his hands. he was shaking and staring at the door.

He was thinking about what to do in that situation but in his mind he was only thinking of himself in that moment.

Until he heard a window open. You were waving him and put a step on the floor.

"Huh..?- how did you unlock the window -"

"Magic!"

"Magic.?- I don't even know you..-"

"ARE YOU GONNA HURT ME!?-"

He was going to finish the sentence until you cover his mouth. He was steric about it and start screaming like crazy.

"Dude shut up for once i'm trying to save you-"

"..?!?"

"Oh yeah i forgot to take my hand off you -"

"But do not even scream- only if you want to die of course i won't mind to see that happend to you anyways."

"Eh-.. die?. What do you mean by that?"

"I don't think i need to explain that..- but anyways! What's your name?"

"Mark.. Mark heathcliff."

"Well my name is Y/N! "Nice" to meet you mark! And yeah.. i'm like that guy too but don't worry i'm not dangerous ..trust me i never lie!"

"Well you haven't do anything to me so.. okay i trust you "

" Well then let me deal with this bastard.. leave it to don't worry "

"But he is my friend..-"

"He is not your friend anymore.. he is just a alternative like everyone else".

".  . . . . "

"CESAR COME HERE!"

You kick the door and stared at Cesar smiling. Mark was behind you so he wouldn't see Cesar face to face.

"Awh.. poor little boy.. trying to get what is MY victim.."

"Don't do anything to him! I swear i'm going to-"

"You know perfectly that we do the same things Cesar. Because we all say are lies just for our own benefit. ^^"

"..."

"Well have a good day Cesar!"

"You will need it dear.."

Rawr 🦖 (i didn't know what to put-)

"Hey Y/N.?"

"Yes mark?"

"What we're you two talking about?"

"... "

"It's nothing don't worry! I was just.. having a nice talk with him!"