Jonah Marshall x GN Reader (You leave me..)

Haha.. sorry for leaving is just i was having some personal problems but i'm here now!

As you already know (If you don't know, read this)

In Adam's part i say this would have a different part. Where Adam is alive and here Adam dies.

Ahem.. well here is the part when he dies.

In that scene.

Adam was going downstairs and saw the TV all red. The door was closed and it wasn't going to be easy to open it.

He get closer to it and start hearing the voice of the lady.

"I did the right think right?.."

"No one is gonna help you Adam"

"..."

The man from the TV appeared in there. He thought it was just a stupid ghost cat but he was wrong.

Adam: Jonah!? Are you here please open the door!

"Do you understand? he is not coming back.."

Voices start appearing in his mind. "He leaves you " he leaves you" over and over again.

He couldn't leave he was shaking like hell. Like if he saw a ghost. Oh wait! He saw something bad right?

He kick the door and run toward the principal door he saw the car and smile but his smile dissapeard.

(After that).

You were waiting for Adam and Jonah the car. You saw someone coming back you thought it was Adam and Jonah but no, it was only Jonah.

He leave Adam in the to die withouth any help. He didn't want to go near there anymore.

Y/N: Adam Jonah! Finally-

Y/N: Huh? Where is Adam?.

Jonah didn't talk and just go to the car and open the door of it. You just sit in the car and wait for him to respond.

He didn't respond he grab the keys of the car and start driving it. You tried to stop him but he just drive.

Y/N: Wait Jonah! Jonah open the doors.

Jonah didn't respond again.

You yelled at him and try to turn on the button to open the doors so Adam can enter.

But he just step on the acceletor and drive really angry with Adam but sad at the same time.

Adam saw that and run trying to stop Jonah but he just fall. Jonah left him.. left him die.

Adam: Jonah Wait! JONAH!

Adam just sit in the floor crying after he tries to run but he just fall. He turn around to see a alternate.

Adam: Jonah..

(You were in a relationship with Jonah when you were friends with him.)

It was already 3:33am (😈) everything was dark only some cars were in street. The lights of the streetlight.

Jonah was shaking and you just were in there sitting in the car. He stop for a while just to take a breath and start crying.

He was blaming himself about his friend death. The death he cause.

"Everything is your fault".

"You left him in the die.."

"You are a monster"

Jonah: SHUT UP I DIDN'T!

Jonah: I'M NOT A MONSTER!

Jonah: IS NOT MY fault..

Jonah start yelling and cry more and more until he calm down.

He open the car door and start driving again.   You didn't say nothing you saw him cleaning his tears.

He didn't want you to see him sad so he tell you something.

Jonah: Hey.. wanna buy a pizza?.

Y/N: Mhm..

Jonah: Okay then.. want a soda too?.

Y/N: Sure.

He buy the pizza and go to his house. You and him were eating the pizza in his room he turn on his computer and put a video.

You were eating the pizza he buy more calmed after that. Some hours passed and it was almost time to sleep.

He was hugging you from behind. But he couldn't control himself he start crying and pull you closer to him so you can hug him.

Jonah: Is my fault..

Y/N: Jonah is not i..

Jonah: Is my fault! I LEFT HIM THERE TO DIE! I'M..

Jonah: I'm a monster.. I'M A FUCKING MONSTER!

Y/N: Jonah don't say that you tried to warn Adam but he didn't listen.

Y/N: Calm down everything is fine.

Jonah: But i..

Y/N: You nothing, you haven't done anything to him don't blame yourself Jonah.

After comforting Jonah for some hours he finally fall asleep. He didn't stop crying but at least he could sleep.

You clean his tears and hug him. He just smiled and hugged you back. He was already tired.

You stayed awake only if in case he wakes up and start panick or something.

And he wake up in the middle of the night like only after 2 hours of sleeping.

He start hearing the same voices.

Y/N: Jonah are you okay? you are shaking too much.

Jonah: Y-yes i'm okay.. just some stupid memories haha.. don't worry you can sleep.

Y/N: Jonah you know that here nothing bad can happend right? And Adam maybe is already resting in peace.

Jonah: Maybe you are right in that.. but maybe he is already a alternate.

Y/N: A- well just relax Jonah we should be sleeping already-

Jonah: What time is it anyways?.

Y/N: It just passed like 2 hours..

Jonah: Oh sorry if i wake you up.

Y/N: You didn't i was staying awake in case this happend.

Jonah: Sweety Y/N you shouldn't do that. You need to sleep too.

Y/N: I'm okay don't worry.

Jonah kiss you so he can atleast do that after falling asleep in your arms. You were holding him so he won't fall out of the bed.

He already fall and hit his head when he had a sleepover with Adam some years after.

(Haha short because my brain didn't want to do this anymore-.. no literally my head hurts.)