N x GN reader (Cat-)

This was requested by Shelenha. I actually didn't do anything of him so.. thanks for asking me!

Warnings?.

Em.. change of personality and hypocrysi of him. (Bad warning a bit maybe because i was doing this in the middle of the night-)

You were just walking toward your, home after walking for a while outside in the streets, because you were bored of being in your home all alone withouth anyone.

It was like 2:00am. You didn't have any problem that it was that late. N was in a tree just staring at you enter to your house.

He was resting his head on the branch of the tree waiting for you to enter to your house so he can enter and "kill" you like everyone else.

You enter to your house to sleep in your bed and finally rest a bit. N enter to your house and look everywhere the kitchen the bathroom and the living room.

But he didn't check upstairs so he go upstairs trying to don't make any noise.

You were putting some of your pillows and blankets around yourself so you won't get cold because of your air almost falling asleep.

But you feel that someone was watching you from the dark. But you didn't pay attention to that.

Y/N: Finally time to sleep. I think i didn't turn off the-

You hear a vase break. N did it by accident when he was staring at you from your room door.

N: Oh Shit-

Y/N: Huh?.. What the actual fuck?.

Y/N: If i'm alone who is in my house...

You were alone in your house and the only one. So you just stared at your door and stand up.

You saw a black shadow running downstairs. You thought it was a robber so you grab a bat and go downstairs.

Everything was dark just the light from outside, you were scared but at the same time you didn't want to lose all your money or your cat.

You are not alone in your house.. (Because i'm in your closet.. hi! can you please bring food?)

You were looking for the "robber" everywhere but you only heard footsteps and weird sound's.

Y/N: Who are you..? Get out of my house!

You yelled at the black figure with eyes. You were almost going to hit him until he turn like a normal person.

He was kinda tall but no that much.

You were confused of who was him. He didn't seem bad or something he was trying to be confused so he can trick you.

N: Huh? Where i am?.

Y/N: Uh.. i'm sorry i thought you were a robber..

N: I don't even know where i am.. is this your house or something?.

Y/N: Actually yeah.. are you okay? You seem tired.

N: Actually i only remember that i hit myself with something only that.

Y/N: Oh well.. it's actually late so why don't you stay in my house until the morning and look for your house?.

N: Oh no i can't accept that i don't want to bother you.

Y/N: It's okay actually it doesn't bother me you can sleep in the couch if you want.

N: If you say so..

You go upstairs and try to fall asleep after that. Who was that guy..? It didn't seem that he want to steal something y actually seem confused.

You fall asleep and wake up to see him still sleeping. You thought it was normal because of what he maybe did yesterday.