Mark heathcliff x GN reader (The light)

A- (feel like she forgot something)

I forgot Damn- but it was because of school.. even if in here everyone talks Spanish at least try..

This was requested by.
MrPitaya_Dragon69.

I feel like i never did something like this in both of books did i?..

Well forget about it and scroll down. Yeah i was writting this until i was in school -

And because somoene throw me the ball to my face.- but i can't complain because i do that too many times-

(Afternoon)

Mark was drinking some water and sitting in the floor until he saw the others and you playing with the ball.

Until the ball punch him in the face. You throw it by accident to him while you we're arguing with Adam for a problem.

"Adam you know it's weird to say that-"

The ball make a red mark on Mark's face. It looks like a pig nose actually.

"It wasn't intentional Mark sorry- and it was Adam fault too because he distracted me"

"My fault? It's not my fault that you are blind."

"If it wasn't because Jonah was here i would punch you with the ball- wait and where is Mark i didn't heard him-"

You step back and almost fall until you saw Mark on the floor with the ball close to him.

"Oh there he is! But why is he in the floor?."

"I think i hit him with the ball Adam-"

"Oh well let me go for something i won't take long!"

"Okay..?"

You start touching Mark face and try to wake him up until Adam go toward Jonah and get him closer to you and Mark.

"So.. any idea or something?"

"Actually i have a better idea."

"What kind of idea Jonah?"

"Watch carefully guys. And you too Cesar."

"Uh? Me what? Sorry i wasn't playing attention -"

You , Cesar and Adam stared at jonah raising his hand and slap Mark on the face.

He wake up and start touching his face and stared at Jonah.

"I like ya cut g ^^"

*Slap*

"Ow- that hurts."

"Jonah you slap him to hard- are you okay Mark?".

"THE HECK MAN! CAN'T YOU SEE I WAS IN THE FLOOR?!"

"I didn't slap you that hard and at least look Y/N is helping you to stand up -"

"Well good point but that doesn't make me forgot what you did if you know."

"Mark it's okay and even if i hit you with the- *COUGH* *COUGH* Damn.. it's freezing here right? Haha..

"But it's not freezing"

"Cesar-!"

"Ow!.. jezz sorry Adam-"

"What if we go for something to eat and then to Mark house?"

"Is there any chance that the store have ice cream?"

"Probably but i won't drive i'm tired and the ice cream would melt on my hands-"

"We will be still tired if we walk-"

"I can drive i don't want to eat ice cream anyways"

"Are you sure Mark? You told me yesterday that you really wanted that ice cream-"