Chapter Six.

Song: Blind Heart- Cazzette

Jaylee woke up with a groan. School started way too early. She absolutely hated waking up early. She was definitely not  a morning person. Mornings were made to sleep in, not wake up as the sun rises. Jaylee loved sunrises and sunsets, but she wasn't willing to wake up just to see it. That was what morning people and social media was made for. Jaylee needed her sleep, or else,  someone might be killed. 

Unwillingly, she crawled out of bed, pulled her hair into a messy bun, and slid on a pair of sweatpants. She put on a sports bra, covering it with an Under Armour hoodie, and then she walked downstairs and slid on a pair of blue flip flops. After grabbing her keys and backpack, she walked out to her car to go to school. 

When she reached the school, she trudged to her locker and opened it, only for someone to slam it shut. She was not in the mood for this.  Someone was about to get their head ripped off by her. Jaylee glanced to her left to see Miley, and she rolled her eyes. Of course it would be her. 

"Hey, Jayla." She greeted, wickedly grinning, and Jaylee sent her a glare. 

"It's Jaylee. What do you want?" Jaylee faced her locker to open it again, only for Miley to slam it shut once again. Jaylee was about to bash her botoxed face in. 

"I want you to stay away from Luke. He's mine, so back off." Jaylee shook her head, letting out a sarcastic laugh. She opened her locker, and Miley slammed it shut again. Miley was really testing Jaylee's nerves that morning. 

"You have a boyfriend, if you forgot. What's his name?" Jaylee tapped her chin. "Oh, right. Collin." 

Miley sarcastically laughed, smirking. Jaylee wanted to slap that stupid smirk right off her face, but she didn't feel like getting in trouble over Miley. 

"Oh, please. I just used him to make Luke jealous." Miley rolled her eyes, her smirk growing. "I don't care what Collin does." 

It was Jaylee's turn to roll her eyes. That was one thing Luke and Miley had in common that Jaylee hated-- They always used people to their advantage or for their dirty work. They didn't care if it could possibly hurt someone in the process. All they cared about was getting their job done. 

Jaylee glanced behind Miley to see Collin walking up to them. An evil plan developed in her mind, and she smiled. She was going to show Miley how to play her own game, one way or another.

Her eyes fell back on Miley, and she grinned. "Oh really? So, you wouldn't mind if I did this?"

Jaylee grabbed the collar of Collin's jacket and smashed her lips into his. Collin's kiss was nothing compared to Luke's. When Luke kissed her, she felt like she wanted to live forever. She felt invincible. Luke's was soft and gentle, but Collin's was rough and fast, and he used way too much tongue. Jaylee didn't feel the same as she did with Luke. There were no sparks, no tingles, which she thought was weird, considering she didn't even like Luke. 

Luke had just walked through the school doors when he saw Jaylee grab Collin and kiss him. Something raged within him, and he wanted to grab Collin and punch his player face in. Luke didn't know what he was feeling. Was it... jealously? Hell no. He couldn't feel jealously for Jaylee. He couldn't be jealous that she was kissing other guys. He didn't like her. 

At least he thought he didn't. 

Luke watched as Miley gasped and ripped Collin away from Jaylee. Her eyes blazed, and she shot daggers through Jaylee. All Jaylee could do was smirk. 

"You little bitch!" Miley screamed in a high pitched voice as she grabbed Collin's hand and stormed away. Jaylee let out a sigh and reopened her locker, and Luke decided to walk up to her.