Chapter 5

so sosososos sorry for not updating...there will be an A/N on the end..soo...☺ btw this will be like few weeks or a month idfk after their christmas break..yeah <.< lol anyWHOOORE

~☺~☺~☺~☺~

-one month later-

Kaylynn had a sad look on her face. ''I'm gonna miss you so much.'' She said and embraced Ashton in a hug,burrying her head into his neck. ''It was a fun month,sis!'' He said and patted her back. ''Hell yeah it was. I wish I could somehow join you guys on the tour.'' She sniffed and pulled away from the hug. ''Lynn,I would bring you but you have school,you know?'' Ashton said,running his hand through his long blonde-brownish hair. Kaylynn pouted; ''I can ask mum to tell my principal that I have to go somewhere for two-three months or how much the tour is gonna last.''

''Or you can do that,but sis we are leaving in one hour,do you have time to pack?'' Ashton looked at his younger sister stading infront of him,a smile spreading across her face. ''Yeah,of course! Be right back!'' She yelled as she ran off to her room. ''I'll ask mum by the time you pack'' He yelled back to her. ''Thank you so much Ashton,I owe you!'' Kaylynn yelled and waved at her older brother,shaking his head and smiling,showing off his dimples.

''Damn,can you two stop yelling,you are like one feet away from each other.'' Anne said,coming out of the kitchen holding a glass half filled with apple juice. ''Sorry mum!'' Kaylynn said and closed the door of her room.

''Okay mum,we need to talk.'' Ashton said sitting on their cream colored couch. ''Good or bad?'' Anne asked,setting the glass on the coffee table,turning her attention to Ashton. ''Um,well it's good. I was wondering if Lynn can come on tour with me and the boys?'' He asked while playing with his fingers,nervously. ''But,hun,she has school.'' She answered,smiling a bit. ''I know,but can you tell the school that she has to go somewhere for two months? Please mum! I wanna show her the world she has never seen,only on TV. But it's waay prettier in real life.'' Ashton begged,doing puppy dog eyes. ''Ashton...I don't know...'' She responded. ''Please mum! We will protect her,I promise. She's dating Calums so that's good!'' He tried his best to make her change her mind. ''She's dating Calum!?'' Anne asked,taken by the surprise. ''Well..not really,but kinda. They kissed like one month ago,I thought you knew. Oops.'' Ashton giggled. ''Oh well. Fine,she can go. Just take care of her.'' She smiled as she answered,Ashtons smile turned into a big toothy grin. ''Thank you so much mum!'' He said and hugged her tightly. ''I love you,Ash'' she kissed his cheek. ''Love you too mum.'' He said and pulled away from the hug. ''Lynn! Are you done? We have to leave in 10 minutes to get to the airport!'' Ashton yelled. ''Almost....and done!'' Kaylynn said,running out the room with two suitcases in her hands. ''Woah,calm down a bit. You'll be gone for two months,not two years.'' Anne said,making Lynn glare at her. ''Thank you so much mum! I love you'' Lynn said and embraced her mum in a big hug. ''I'm gonna miss you so much!'' Lynn said,tears starting to form in her eyes. ''I'll probably come visit you guys for few days,I mean if thats fine?'' Anne said,tears also starting to form in her eyes. Goodbyes were always the hardest for the Irwin family. Sometimes Lynn would cry,sometimes Ashton would shed few tears,sometimes they would all cry. ''Yeah mum. They won't mind. Now,mum,we really need to go..'' Ashton said in a sad tone. Lynn grabbed her suitcases and rolled them to the front door,Ashton following her. ''See you soon,mum!'' she smiled,waving and slowly closing the door,leaving Anne shedding a few tears.

-in the plane (too lazy to explain what happened at the airport ._. lol)-

''Where is our first destination?'' Michael asked. ''Erm,I think it's Los Angeles,we will stay there for a week to finish our album.'' Luke said,making himself comfy on the seat next to the window. ''This will be a long flight'' Calum yawned,cuddling himself to Luke. Luke was seated next to the window,since Luke loves sitting next to the window,looking at the sky if he can't fall asleep. Calum next to him,Kaylynn next to Calum,Michael on the end and Ashton inbetween Kaylynn and Michael. Lynn plugged her headphones in blasting Hold On 'Til May by Pierce The Veil,leaning her head against Ashtons shoulder whispering ''Goodnight,boys.''

~☺~☺~☺~☺~

oh hello there,didn't see you here xDD

okay so firstly,im really fucking sorry for not updating for 3-4 months,secondly(is that even a word? xDD)im so sorry if this chap is short and crappy...its 2am here rn soo...sorry xDD

okay I have a different plot for this story...i'll kinda change somethings idk heh

so like i hope you guys enjoy this chapter..like i had no motivation and no ideas what to write

please:

-vote

- comment

- read lol

i love you all xx goodniiight

~mateaa xx

oH ALSO

I WROTE THIS IN 3RD PERSONS POV..UM SO..SHOULD I CONTINUE LIKE THIS ORRRR? like i dunno...xDD

now peace out beautiful peeps :3 ☺♥