Chapter 4

~Kaylynn

I can't believe that Christmas is tomorrow. I love Chirstmas so much,it's one of my favourite holidays ever. I love seeing little kids getting happy over presents and snow and the most thing I love is buying presents for my family and putting the star on top of our Christmas tree.

Stacy has already left home because it's Christmas Eve and she wants to spend it with her parents and the boys? I don't freaking know where are they. Right now,Ashton and me are decorating house and waiting for our parents to arrive.

''Ashtoon. Put those lights down,youre gonna break them.'' I groan. Even tho he is the oldest,he is like a big baby. 

''Don't tell me what to do,I'm punk rock.'' He says making me laugh

''You sure?'' I said poiting to his pony shirt but this time the ponies have christmas hats on it.

''Yes! And beside,they're cute!'' He pouts,I just continued to laugh.

I can't wait to see my mom. I haven't seen her in 5 months. Gosh I re-

I was broken from my thoughts by some screaming and yelling.I quickly ran down the ladder and ran to the front door to see my brother and mom hugging each other. Clapping a hand on my mouth to keep myself from squealing I ran into their hug. ''I've missed you two so much.'' my mum says kissing both of our heads. She turned around to take something from her suitcase. 

''These are for you two.'' she said handing us two neatly wrapped up presents. 

''Thank you,mom,but I'm gonna open it tomorrow,I'm not like Ashton.'' I said poiting to Ashton. He already opened -more like ripped- his presnet. 

''Woah,thanks mom'' Ash says admiring his drumsticks which has something written on it. I snatched one drumstick from his hand. It said 'Ashton Irwin drummer of 5 Seconds Of Summer since 2011''. It was cute. I was kind of jealous,but I can't wait to open my present tomorrow. 

''Mom,would you do us a honor and put the star on our tree?'' Ashton asked and I smiled.

''Sure.'' She smiled and tried to reach the top of tree. Ashton laughed and mom blushed. Thats the thing in this family,me and mom are the shortest and Ashton is the tallest one. 

''Im gonna get you a chair.'' Ashton said while walking out the living room to our kitchen.

''So how are the other boys?'' Mom asked. 

As I was about to speak the door opened and it was followed by bunch of yells and laughs.

''Speaking of the devil'' She mrumors quietly making me giggle.

''Hello Anne!'' the boys said.

''How was your flight?'' Calum asked. ''It was good.'' she simply answered.

Ashton came in with a chair in his hands. ''Okay mom,you can put the star now'' he said putting the chair infront of our christmas tree. My mom blushed and the boys laughed,but hey,it's not our fault because they're giants. She stepped on the chair and I gave her the golden star in her hands. As she putted the star on top of the tree my eyes lighted up with happiness. I love Christmas so much.

~

-skipping to tomorrow bc its christmas timeee y'all-

~

''It's Christmas time again

It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year
I'm growing tired of all this Christmas cheer
You people scare me
Please stay away from my home
If you don't wanna get beat down
Just leave the presents and then leave me alone