Chapter 2

Kaylynn's Point Of View

I started to walk to the classroom,which was math and I hated it,but I was thankfull that Luke was genious in math so I wouldn't fail. I still have 15 minutes to spare, so  I didn't bother to walk fast. When I was about to turn around the corner,something slammed me against the wall. Slowly looking up, I saw Cameron and Amy. Cameron was Amy's ''boyfriend'', more like fuck buddy. ''What do you want'' I hiss at them. ''Oh nothing,cupcake'' Cameron says,I cringe at the nickname and Amy just smirks. ''Fuck off'' I groan. ''You little slut,why'd you embaress me infront of the whole school?'' Amy spats at me. ''Uh,I'm a slut? Well,as I remember I'm still a virgin and didn't fuck every guy in this school'' I shot back at her. I felt something sting against my cheek,Amy slapped me. ''Ow you dumbass'' I went to touch my face. When Cameron was about to hit me,I heard teacher yelling and trying to seperate us. ''For God's sake! What is going on here?!'' My math teacher yelled at Cameron. Amy tried to be innocent and told him that she tried to seperate us and he believed her. Dick.

-

-

-

It was the last period.We were in English class. I was sitting with Stacy,my best friend and she was telling me how hot was Calum,I quickly shushed Stacy and searched for my phone. It was a message.

Dumbass aka Ashton

-

We're waiting for you outside x

-

KayKay

-

Okay,but what about Stacy? I promised her that we'd go and take a bus.

-

Dumbass

-

I can give her a lift? x

-

KayKay

-

Sure then,well gotta go I still have like 10 minutes until the end and i don't want my teacher to yell at me cya,asshole

-

Dumbass

-

LANGUANGE YOUNG MISSY

-

KayKay

-

Ash,I'm two years younger than you,doesn't make any difference,bYE

-

Stacy was quietly tapping the pen against her notebook as we both stared at the clock,waiting for the bell ring. Our teacher was explaining some stuff,I wasn't paying attention,I just wanted to get ouf of the class and hangout with the boys. As I got lost in our toughts bell finally rang. Sighing happily,I shove my books into my backpack and started to walk to my locker.

''Lynn,wait up'' Stacy said while running up to me.

''Hi'' I smile at her.

''Oh between,change your plans,Ashton came to pick us up and we're staying at ours'' I said.

''Wait,they're back?'' Stacy sounded surprised.

''Yeah'' I nod.

''Nice'' Stacy smiles.

-

-

-

We were currently in the car,Ashton was driving,I was in the passangers seat because I called shout gun,Stacy was squished between Luke and Calum,Michael was next to the window cuddled up to Luke. Sometimes I worry about them. Taking a quick glance towards Calum and Stacy,I see Stacy looking at me and I sent her a wink.

''So how was the tour?'' I asked. Almost instantly I regetted asking them the question because they all started to speak at the same time.

''It was good''

''We met a lot of fans''

''Played a lot of shows''

''One Dire-''

''Oi you idiots,calm down'' Stacy says glaring at them.

''Sorry'' they said in the same time. Me and Stacy just giggled.

''How's school'' Luke asked.

''Pain in the ass,I'm glad it ends in two days'' Stacy says and I nodded.

-

-

-

do you smell this shit of a chapter

idk this was just a filler.

i kinda have all this planned idk...

BUT FIRST OF ALL

IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS AND ITS SHORT BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE 

SECOND OF ALL,MY SCHOOL STARTED AND IM IN 7TH GRADE AND I GOT CHEMISTRY AND PSYCHICS AND ITS sOOOO HAARRD SO YEAH

ILY MUNCHKINS XX

-matea x