5

Dear journal 

Today I went to school. I didn’t take you to school with me cause I didn’t think I would have anything to write about. But like I said I’m wrong about 95% of the time and today was one of those times, so when I was walking to school I seen Wataru and his buddies, I think he seen me but I wasn’t 100% sure so instead of just saying hi and asking him “can we meet up later after school? I need to talk to you” I didn't. I just turned around and ran, because of that I was late and missed a test we were supposed to do in the homeroom. During school no one messed with me like always and classes were quiet and boring more the usual, I think it has to do with the deaths of Jace and Kailey, they were I think the nicest ones in the jock and cheerleader team well except the fact that jace grabbed me when I tried to run away, and Kaliey just following the wanna be barbies. *loud speaker* ”Today we are all here to study and learn so please no students stay after school in the building, and also we would greatly appreciate it if the rumors of a witch in this school stopped spreading around the neighborhood” After that announcement everyone started to mumble under their breaths and then it got quiet again. 

Dear journal 

After school that same day I was coming out of the building, when all of a sudden I heard girls mumbling “omg look at those guys from Gregory high”. When I look at the gate of the school Wataru and his friends are all standing there looking around looking for someone. “ELLA!” Wataru shouts, I turn and run back inside of the school, they come inside the school  “ELLA WAIT!” They all call me but I’m too scared to turn and walk towards them. I turn the corner and *BAM* I hit a jock with my face right in the chest, I walk back slowly “s-s-sorry I didn’t s-s-see you there” I say while stuttering “YOU! How dare you show your face in front of us! And how dare you touch my boyfriend!” says Amanda, one of the top three cheerleaders. I run to the right  side and see Wataru and his friends, and in front of me the jocks and cheerleaders so I turn to the left and run to the gym, I’m being chased by all of them now and when everyone is in the gym the doors slam shut making a loud *BANG* sound.

Dear journal 

Today has been hectic, I was thinking of a way to escape the gym but couldn’t find any way out. “ELLA TODAY YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR JACE AND KAILEY'S LIVES WITH YOURS!” shouts Cindy the leader of the cheer squad, “Ella…” wataru says calmly, everyone is looking at me, Kaden a star football player comes closer to me “you heard Cindy” he says as we walks closer to me, “don’t” I say but he keeps coming closer “Don’t” I say little louder, I know that if he gets any closer to me he will regret ever touching me. But just like the others he doesn’t listen to me, I can feel the gym get older and I can see ghosts crawling from the floors, the walls, roof and windows . “DON’T COME NEAR ME OR YOU WILL DIE JUST LIKE JACE AND KAILEY, PLEASE STAY AWAY I CAN’T CONTROL WHAT THEY DO! THEY ARE JUST PROTECTING ME!” I yell, it worked I can tell because of the look on his face, he was scared but only for a moment but then he continued walking towards me…
Dear Journal
I warned him to stay away and not come near me but what does Kaden do? He comes towards me anyway! “Are you crazy!?!? Did you hear a word I said!” is what I say and back up as much as I can but at this point he is already too close to me and *WHOOSH* up he flys and then *BANG* right into the benches then *WHOOSH* back up and *BANG* into the basketball hoop he goes. Thankfully he didn’t die...or at least I hope he didn’t... “HELP HIM DOWN FROM THERE RIGHT NOW ELLA!” Cindy yells at me “I don’t know if I can” I say to her, although I’m scared of her I have to tell her I don’t know how to get him down from the hoop. “Get him down, GET HIM DOWN ELLA!” she continues to yell at me. So I tried asking the ghost to get him down but just as I thought they refused to do it, why? Because he tried to hurt me they said, I don’t know if I should be happy or mad or sad or frustrated they won’t bring him down. “Get him down or else I’m going to get hurt!” I tell them “No, No, NO!” they say, at this point he is going to have to stay up there and I can’t do anything about it.

Dear journal
After a few minutes I finally got them to get him down but...if he wasn't dead when he was up in the hoop then he is dead now. I guess I should have been more specific and said “get him down carefully and without killing him” welp it’s not my fault I tried to warn them and I got him down just like they asked. When the ghosts picked him up from the hoop you could see his shoulder dislocated and his head was bleeding a little, when they dropped him his whole body when *SPLAT* on the gym floor his guts came out and blood was everywhere, looking like something off a scary movie one with a psycho killer on the run. If I’m being honest I can't be the same I’m sorry… I warned him to not come near me and not touch me but he didn’t listen… here lies Kaden Jones...bully, football player, jock. I wanted to laugh when I said that in my head, it’s kinda funny how no one listens to you and everyone hates you but doesn’t want to leave you alone no matter how many lives are lost none of them are going to stop bullying me are they? Maybe they all have to get a taste of their own medicine.

Dear journal
I might have sounded crazy or like a murder but I can’t take it, he deserved what happened to him. I do feel bad about it but I told him something would happen, everyone is looking at me scared and confused. “I told them to get him down and they did, didn’t they?” I say to them “YOU COULDN’T TELL THEM TO PUT HIM DOWN NICELY?” Cindy yells at me once again. At this point I just don’t know what to say cause she does have a point but… it’s...not...my...FAULT! Ugh this is so annoying but I can’t do anything about it so I just leave it be maybe they won’t mess with me for 2 months just like last time. “Ella…” I looked and saw Wataru, I totally had forgotten that he was there and his friends. I guess I didn’t want to notice that they were there and that they just saw me get someone killed.