11

3 months later)

Dear journal 

Been a while, haven’t been to school for a while and I haven't written anything. Wataru still texts me trying to find out what happened last time we saw each other. During my time at home locked in my room I got a letter back from the kidnapers who replied saying “ Ella Rosewood You might not trust us but we speak truth when we say that we do not wish to harm you and as for the whereabout of your Real parents you must meet with us in person from Ace and the gang” I still haven’t answered them back, not Wataru or Ace. I don’t want to speak to anyone right now but I will have to eventually, so I will go to school tomorrow. For now I will stay in my room where I can’t get kidnapped and don’t have to smell weird things or talk to anyone who is alive.

Dear journal

I am on my way to school and I helped an old man who fell. He bought me a little cake to say thanks and I also met Wataru and his friends. I went to class and during lunch I went up to the roof and ate some ramen noodles and cake. After lunch I walk to the gate and walk home with Wataru and his friends, I don’t walk directly to my house. I noticed when we were walking that someone was following us so  told them I wanted to get some boba from the store around the corner, we enter and when I finish ordering I tell them to wait for me, I walk to the restroom and notice the person enter at the same time as I do so I turn around and say ”Why do you keep following me? Are you with the ones who kidnapped me before?” At first she was silent then she finally said “yes I am and they asked me to take you with me for your own protection.” Sounds like they want to meet in person, hey at least they didn’t kidnap me this time”

Dear journal 

I don’t really want to meet Ace and his crew in person at the moment because they kidnapped me at our last meeting, and put a bag over my head, knocked me out, tied me to a chair with chains that somehow stopped me from seeing ghosts. I was not too happy when they asked me to meet them but I agreed anyway, when they came to pick me up after school they led me into a car where I couldn't see out the windows. They didn’t open the windows and didn’t talk; they just stared at me in silence the whole ride to the place they were taking me. I was scared not gonna lie but I knew that they wouldn’t kill me, if they wanted me dead they would have killed me a long time ago. 

Dear journal 

I made a big mistake, after they took me back to the school I was being followed once again. But this time it wasn’t Ace and his people, it was a woman in her 30’s or 40’s she kept following and I thought it was weird so I stopped in a corner and when she got in front of me I asked her “Why are you following me? Who are you?” she turned around and looked at me scared and said “I was lost and was trying to ask you for directions…” She stopped mid sentence and then said “sorry..” and turned around and walked away. Sorry? For what is she sorry? I was so confused but then *BEEEP* a car came right at me! I jump out of the way and see another woman jump out of the car and run towards me, I get up from the floor and yell “ARE YOU CRAZY LADY?!?” She is still running towards me and then she suddenly pulls out a knife and just before she can cut me, Carlos gets in front of me and pushes her. She fell to the ground and the knife flew into the air and everything that goes up must come down...and it did...right into her face. 

Dear journal 

It is not my fault I didn’t cause her death, she did it all on her own. “JESSI NO! JESSI PLEASE WAKE UP!” The woman who apologized to me is crying while holding the woman who tried to kill me. “I’m sorry she died but it’s not my fault…” I say to her just loud enough so that she doesn’t hear me too well, “NOT YOUR FAULT?!?! YOUR FREAK YOUR THE REASON SHE IS DEAD!”  She then violently gets up and comes at me with the knife she pulled out of her friend Jessi, “NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE!” she yells as she comes at me “ that’s not a good idea, stop now or you're going to end up like your friend, please stop I don’t want anymore blood on my hands” I keep asking her to stop but it’s no use she is to close “ STOP!” I yell and she goes flying and instead of falling she is floating up in the air, with a terrified look on her face she says “L-let m-m-me d-down please, I-I’m sorry I t-tried to h-hurt y-you please let me down” I don’t know if I should listen to her or not but she does sound scared and looks pale. I let her down slowly and as soon as her feet land on the ground she walks towards me and cuts my cheek “nothing personal Ella, just business” she says and then walks to her friend's body and takes her away; my cheek is bleeding I don’t think it’s a deep wound but it hurts like crazy.