8

Dear journal 

My head is a mess, I finally speak up and say everything I wanted to say. “Why did you not tell me before? Why did you let me get feelings for you? Why can I see ghosts? Why is this happening to me?” I ask so many questions I don’t know if he heard them all, but he did answer most of them as much as he could. “ for starters I don’t know how you have the ability to see ghosts, I couldn’t tell you before because you ran away when ghosts appeared trying to hurt the guys, I tried explaining it before so I went to your school but you ran then too, and I have feelings for you too believe it or not…” That’s all he answered, all he said. I wanna call him a liar but I don't know if his feelings are true or not, silence that’s all I can hear no ghosts, no people, nothing...just silence… “I like you” these words pop into my head. I want to say them out loud and tell him how much I care for him but I can’t seem to get the words out of my mouth.

Dear journal 

 I told him I like him, after that whole ordeal he walked me to my house and when I went in I made so many faces. I wasn’t sure if I should be surprised, excited that he likes me back, or scared because he is a reaper. I walk into the dinning room and see my parents sitting there staring at me as soon as I walk in. “where were you?” my dad asks, “nowhere you need to know” is what I want to say to him but he is my father and I can’t speak to him like that. “Your father asked you where you were.” my mother asks me with a slight additude, “I was doing homework with a friend” I answer, I'm not lying… I was with a friend and I was doing homework...kinda… I don’t understand why they are asking me when they left me alone for a long time like they didn’t care and with a note too like they didn’t even care what happened to me.

Dear Mom and Dad 

Your daughter, someone you left home alone without a care in the world. Where were you when I was being followed ? And when I was scared I would get kidnapped, and had to ask friends to stay with me at the park. Where was I ? I was in the park talking with my friend about something important, something that couldn’t wait any longer. Please instead of yelling at me and being mean why don’t you ask me how I was when you were gone. I missed you and wanted you to call me but you didn’t, some nights I even had to cry myself to sleep.

Dear journal 

Today is strange. After talking with my parents and telling them about what happened to me and they told me how they were and how the trip was, we all went to sleep right after. I woke up this morning to find myself without any blanket or pillow or bed. For some reason I woke up on the couch, I don’t remember waking up or moving so I have no idea how I got here. Went to school, got messed with, called a witch and so on, you know the usual stuff. Today thankfully no one died, nothing went that far, I guess they are scared they will be next. My day was simple and when I walked out to go home Wataru, Leo, Luke, and the others were there waiting for me at the gate just like the past few days. We walked around the park, ate some burgers, and went to the arcade, everything was going fine until…*BANG* the lights of the arcade go out and *swosh* I can feel something in my head. I try to move but someone has me in a head lock and is trying to drag me out. I try screaming but when I open my mouth to yell I get hit in the head and get knocked unconscious....