❝𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬-❞

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲'𝐚�...

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭!❞

❝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐦𝐫. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧.❞

❝𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.❞

The energy tonight was potent, thick with the seductive, sensual energy that filled the club. Blue and silver confetti, and green dollar bills rained from the sky, covering the floor while lights flashed across the club, bathing everybody in hues of blue, while the crowd swayed unpredictably like a tsunami wave. It was fierce, tugging at you as you entered, beckoning to rope you into the cesspool of sexual tension and lust that was only fueled by constantly flowing drinks, given to patrons by scantily clad bottle girls who rushed from table to table with big bottles of various alcohols, while dancers dressed in next to nothing, and even nothing at all, spun about the poles on the main stage, luring men in just like a siren's song.

This kind of activity wasn't unusual for Club Crystal - but tonight was different. To those tucked away in the comfort of their homes, eyes shut peacefully away from Atlanta's fast-paced nightlife, it was any regular Friday. It was the end of a long work week, and the start of a shorter weekend filled with relaxing and running errands. But depending on who you asked, tonight as a special occasion, one for the history books, a complete blowout.

Tonight was 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Not to be confused with any fairytale, it was the fifth anniversary of the day Club Crystal officially opened its doors to the public. The Crystal Ball wasn't just any regular Atlanta event - each year, it got bigger and better, and each year, the theatrics doubled, tripled in size. Beyond the double doors of Atlanta's newest strip club, right on the old soil where Follies once stood, cars were doing burnouts in the parking lot, and if you paid a pretty penny, you could get what they called "A Crystal Flush" - where you and your car could come out squeaky clean - if you held onto your morals and dignity once you made it out on the other side. If you made it out on the other side.