Chapter 3- To rito village

Revali (POV)

Today we were all traveling back to our homes. But we were all traveling together. The princess- well now QUEEN was staying in kakariko village with impa to discuss the rebuild of hyrule castle and castle town. The only catch was that link and to go with us as a escort. All of us champions agreed to send troops to kakariko village to help. Right now link was off in hateno village to grab something for us.

We were sitting at the shrine waiting for him and chatting amongst ourselves when link appeared out of thin air on the shrine. We all looked at him and he smiled awkwardly. I loved when he did that. You could tell he was trying to be more open with everyone.

He grabbed the slate and brought out something. 'Miphas trident...' I thought. Mipha gasped "Oh link! I can't believe you have it! And its so well taken care of! Where has it been?" He smiled "My house." He then brought out urbosas sheild and sword. Then daruks two handed weapon that was bigger than link was. I don't even know how link managed to hold the big hunk of rock and metal. Then he brought out a bow. The great eagle bow. My bow...

I took it in my arms. It looked very well cared for "Link you have a house? And you have been caring for our weapons..." he nodded "I didnt wanna use them... and I wanted them to look pretty..." he said quietly looking at us. "Thank you link. I'm glad you have been caring for them. They are very special." Urbosa said. He smiled "Shall we be off?" We all nodded.

"Were first going to go to Zoras domain. Then death mountain." Link said while walking. Mipha gasped "I wonder how father is going to react when he sees me. And sidon... oh I wonder if he remembers me. He was so little..." link turned to her "He misses you everyday..." mipha smiled and wiped a stray tear. "Thank you link..."

We got to zoras domain within an hour and mipha went in while we left for death mountain "You guys go on ahead. I know my way there ill be fine." Link looked at daruk worried "Are you sure?" Daruk nodded "See you soon. Right, little guy?!" He said slapping link on the back 'ouch...' I thought. Link smiled weakly at him and he rolled off.

"Well then gerudo town is closer so we will go there." Urbosa smiled widely "Alright. My I wonder how the place has changed... You would know right, link?" Link looked up at her flustered "Wait wait wait isn't gerudo town for girls only?" Urbosa smirked "Yes it is... link have you been wearing THAT outfit again?" Link looked at her panicked. And before he could realize it urbosa took the slate off his waist and brought out the picture rune which link did not like.

He had taken MANY pictures of himself. Including him in ladys clothing while he did a peace sign with a tall sheika girl with white hair that I thought I saw at the party last night.

Link snached the slate back and stomped in front of us frustrated while I died laughing "L-link! No way... I c-cant-" I burst out laughing again while he glared at me. He took a deep breath and I though he might yell which I never thought I would live to see the day but instead he mustered out a quiet "Shut up..."

It was 4 hours after noon when we got to the cara cara Bazar. Link had no more elixirs so he had to go change. I really hoped it was the lady outfit.

While waiting urbosa sat down next to me "So you and link seem to be getting on alright." I smiled a little and nodded "We talked at the party. Im trying to be his friend. I wasn't exactly kind to him 100 years ago..." she scoffed while smiling "Thats for sure. But you have seemed to be taking a liking to him. More than you needed to actually." I glared at her. I would've said something snarky but she was a pretty intimidating woman.

Link finally got back just then and when I saw him my stomach flipped and my feathers bunched up.

He was wearing gold armor that really didint cover much. His stomach was basically fully exposed save for a gold strand going across his chest. The pants were very low waisted and bunched up at his knees. The head peice made his hair go into a high bun looking ponytail and there was a circlet going around his head. He was also wearing the master sword, hylian sheild, and a lynal bow.