Chapter 4- The start of hyrule

Revali (POV)

I didnt want to stay in rito village. There was a village elder and I had no family so why should I stay? Besides I would have a lot more fun with link.

I told link all of that. He said i could come along of I really wanted to. He seemed kind of happy when I said I wanted to go with him.

I grabbed my armor and went over to link who was eating a creap for breakfast. He held out his had to what looked like nut cake. I loved nut cake. It was really good. I happily obliged and took the cake "Thanks." He nodded to me.

We ate on the way out of the town. People were saying hi to us left and right though. "Can we get a horse? It will be faster to get to Hyrule Castle that way." What? Hyrule Castle? "Were going to hyrule castle?!" He smiled "Before we left Zelda said to head there after sending everyone home. But it looks like I'm coming with someone extra now!" He laughed. I smiled a bit "I suppose so. Did the troops already leave?" He nodded "They left very early this morning to get a headstart on things." I nodded.

"Uhhh link are you sure this is such a good idea?" I asked as he hopped gracefully on the big black horse that had a unusual orange mane. "Of course it is! Now. Take my hand!" He said holding out his hand to me.

I've never ridden a horse before so I was petrified. I felt better knowing that I wasn't alone, though. Link was there.

I grabbed ahold and he hoisted me up onto the back of the horse. I took notice of the fact that we were very close together.

The horse whined and for some reason that made me lose my cool and I hugged links waist out of instinct. I heard him snort and then start laughing "I can't believe the "all mighty revali" is scared of horses!" I huffed "A-am not!" He snorted again "Sure~ whatever you say! You ready?" My eyes widened "Hyah!" He exclaimed as the horse dashed off. I squeezed my eyes shut. And I kept them shut the whole way to hyrule castle.

When we got there I immediately got off the horse and to the ground. "Oh thank hylia were here." Link snorted again and got off this horse. He brought and apple out from his slate and gave it to the horse. I watched him while he did so. He was smiling at the horse and petting his mane. "You like animals?" I questioned. He beamed and nodded his head "I love them." I smiled a little.

We went to the entrance where we found Zelda and so many other people. Gorons, rito, gerudo, zora. They were all here to help. "First things first. We should clean up all of the fallen rocks and peices of the building. There should be quite a bit now that the malace is gone. And also we should-" he noticed us walking in and beamed "Link! Your here!" She ran over hand hugged him. I knew they had a very good relationship after all that has happened. But for some reason my stomach flipped and I felt jealousy. Why? "And... revali?" She questioned "I wanted to help..." I muster out. She smiled and nodded "The more the merrier. Now link. I want you to go through the castle and take out any remaining enemies." I felt dread go through me. What if something happened to him? I worriedly looked over at a determined link. "I can help too. I have my bow. Ill just need some arrows..." I looked over to link who was smiling and nodded. "Very well revali. Just be careful." Zelda said before walking off to give them more orders.

Link gave me a lot of arrows. Too many arrows even. He gave me 100 arrows of each kind. Even the ancient arrows.

We decided to stick together and have eachothers back. We walked the outside walls getting rid of the guardians first. They were still full of evil and it was clear that Ganon had made a permanent impact on the world.

It took us a while but we managed to go through them all. I used a lot of my ancient arrows on them to make the job quick. Link seemed to enjoy picking up the ancient parts though.