Chapter 6

Revali (POV)
1 month later

"And thats the last of it! Now we have one final thing." Zelda yelled turning to the crowd of people. "The sanctum."

I sat down on a stone railing and waited for Link. Everyone else had already gone inside the room and got to work. Link was finishing up with his new bedroom that he told me he would rarely use. He said that even though he wouldn't use it, he wanted it to look nice.

I saw a figure walking up the newly finished steps up to the sanctum. I stood up "Took you long enough. You ready?" I shout. Link walks up to me "I think so."

We walk up to the big opening. Link looked in cautiously. The last time he had been in there he was fighting Gannon so I didn't really blame him. I could tell he was nervous "Hey its alright. C'mon." I said walking in front of him. He took a deep breath and stepped foot in the big room.

-Time Skip-

I looked around. It had been about 2 hours since we started and already the walls and windows were finished. Now we were trying our best to patch up the floor because there was obviously a big hole going deep into the ground. Link told me that's where he fought Gannon.

I looked around to find the little hero. I saw he was next to Zelda and they were both holding a big peice of flooring. I rushed over as it seemed like they were having a bit of trouble. "Oh thank you Revali." Zelda said looking up at me. I nodded.

After cementing and nailing it down so it was sturdy, we got to the next peice. It was obvious that this would take quite a while. One peice of the rock took about 30 minutes to finish properly and there was so much more to do.

As we were picking up the next peice Link looked like he had an idea. "Wait. Set this down for a moment. I will be right back." Me and Zelda looked at him confused but set the big peice of rock down. He pulled out the slate and disappeared.

We stood there waiting for about 20 minutes before Link came back. He was accompanied by 3 people. All Hylians. One looked around Links age with brown hair and a vest that didn't cover his chest. Next was an older looking man with not much hair and also wore a vest and pink pants. The last guy was very buff looking and the only thing I could really notice was the ginormous bowl cut he had.

"Okay these three can make this go by way faster. Meet Bolson, Carson, and Hudson. Their from the Bolson construction organization. Hudson built the town Tarry Town and the other two helped with my home." We looked at the three and they smiled. "Yes and Link, we do charge by the hour sweetie so let's get to work!" Bolson said in a sing-song voice. Link chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck "Yes let's. I don't wanna be poor by the end of this..." I heard him murmur.

Link was absolutely right about it going by faster. We had more than half of the floor patched up within an hour. I saw Bolson made Link pay after the hour was up. I cringed as Link gave the man 2 gold rupees.

-Time skip-

"OKAY EVERYONE!" Bolson yelled to get all of our attention "We will need everyone's support for this final peice. We're going to be lowering it and its very heavy so we will need the gorons and the Gerudo up here. Everyone else go down there and put cement on the outside peice and on the actual floor. You will also be moving it into place." He said authoritivly. "Now everyone! Get into place~" he hummed.

The Gerudo woman and goron went up to the top floor while holding a rope that attached to a hook inside of the thick rock and the ceiling as a pully. The rest of us got to work down below and cemented the ground.

As I was concentrated on cementing the ground without getting me precious feathers dirty, I failed to relize the rock that was falling towards me from above.