Human In Disguise

Iruma POV

I am a rank 6 now after the the heartbreaker exam.I am now at my room and suddenly Ali-san shows up.

"Congratulations Iru-boy!!!"
Ali-san screamed.

"Ali-san?!!" I said.

"Congrats on ranking up Iru-boy"
Ali-san said.

"Thanks Ali-san but I couldn't do that without your help"I said.

"All I did was lend you my magic"He said.

"But now that you are a rank 6 my powers have been increased,I can now produce my own mana and I now can give you a temporary demon form!!"he continued.

"Wait wait wait you can give a demon form now?!!"I exclaimed.

"Yup,Its more like a demon disguise,you can now have wings"Ali-san said.

"So I can fly now?"I said.

"Of course as long as I have mana I can give you a demon disguise and also now that I can produce my own mana you dont need to worry about running out of mana,but you still need to feed me mana since I cannot produce that much mana like your granfather yet"He explained.

"So want to give it a try?"Ali-san said.

"Sure!!!!"I exclaimed.

"Yosh this might hurt a bit but trust me you will be safe"He said.

After He said that Purple magic started to incircle me and then I can feel my back hurts and my fangs growing.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!"I screamed.

I looked at a mirror and I can see 2 black leather wings and fangs,Grandpa suddenly burst into my room.

"Iruma-kun is everything alright!!!"He screamed.

"Ah grandpa I-"but before I can explain grandpa questioned me again.

"Iruma-kun what is that thing?"
He said.

"Oh I am the avatar of the ring of gluttony my name is Alikred you can just call me Ali-san its a pleasure to meet you Lord Sullivan"Ali-san introduced himself.

"So the time that Iruma said that the ring can talk so it was true?"
Grandpa asked Ali-san.

"Yes and I am also the cause of Iruma having an evil cycle" Ali said.

"And this thing right now is this also your doing?"Grandpa said.

"Yes since my magic is tied to what rank Iruma is,now that he is a rank 6 my magic had increase I can now give him a demon disguise like what you are seeing right now"Ali explained to grandpa.

"Interesting,well I wouldn't mind my grandson having a companion like you,well Im actually glad that you are actually helping and protecting my grandson"grandpa said

After that we decided to practice flying and I found out that I can also produce mana as long as Im on my demon form.

<timeskip>

Iruma POV

It was monday again and I need to go to school again.I was on my demon form and I decided to fly to school today.

"Iruma kun eat more I dont want you to starve"grandpa said.

"Yes grandpa" I said.

"Iruma chiiiii!!!!!! "

"Iruma sama"

I can hear both Clara and Azz kun yelling my name I rush to go outside and said goodbye to Grandpa and Opera san.

"Iruma sama good morning"Azz kun said.

"Iruma chi morning morning"Clara said.

"Good morning to the both of you mind if we fly to school today?"I asked them.

"Well of course Iruma sama"Azz kun said.

<timeskip>

Iruma POV

We were flying to school today and Azz kun and clara keep arguing since Clara is riding Azz kun's back.We landed and immediately gets greeted by the student council and the other students.

We went into our classroom a.k.a royal one.

<timeskip>

Iruma POV
Im currently heading towards Ameri san when Ali san shows up.

"Iru boy why dont you just say that you like her"Ali said and I immediately blushed.

"Ali san were just friends"I said while still blushing.

"Ne then why are you blushing? "
He said.

"Its because its embarrassing"I said.

"Well we will discuss about this later"Ali said and he went back to my ring.

Ali POV

'I know that Iru boy like's that girl oh well Ill talk to him later'I thought.

<timeskip>

Iruma POV

Im currently flying to home today the day went on as usual Kalego sensei lecturing us going to Ameri to read some manga and helping out the cleaners.Im still wondering why does Ali thinks I like Ameri I mean we are just friends right?anyways I landed and greeted Opera and Grandpa.After that I ate dinner and go to bed.Suddenly Ali popped up.

Ali POV

"Yo Iru boy"I said.

"Ali san what is it?" He said.

"I was thinking since you produce mana when your on the disguise I also eat your mana a little bit does that mean you can permanently put on your disguise?" I asked him.

"I dont know Ali san I dont know how magic works"He said.

"Well enough of that lets talk about your love life"I said.

"Whatt?!" He said.

"Well I know you like that Ameri girl why dont you confess to her"I said.

"Does a human and a demon can even fall inlove with each other?"he asked.

"Well since both creature's does feel love well its okay to fall inlove with a demon same goes to a demon who falls inlove with a human"I answered.

"Oh.... alright that answer my question but I still dont know if what Im feeling for her is love"He said.

"Well thats definitely love Iru-boy-"before I could finish he was asleep.

"Well goodnight Iru-boy"I said before returning back to the ring.