New Companion

Iruma POV

Well Im currently heading towards school today with Azz and Clara.Im still thinking about what would Kalego sensei's reaction If he finds out that I have a Cerberus.Well its better not to tell him.

"Iruma sama you've been quiet for a while now is there a problem?"Azz asked.

"Azz I was thinking is ranking up fast is a good thing or a bad thing?"I asked him.

"Well its a good thing Iruma sama ranking up that fast pretty is rare"He said.

"Its just that im a rank 6 now should I stay in this rank for now or rise up more?"I asked him.

"Iruma sama ranks are important the higher your rank the more respect you get so ranking up is important"He said.

"And also there's more school year for you to rank up being a rank 6 as a second year is a big head start"He continued.

"Iruma chi Why are you worried?"Clara asked.

"Well....whatever Im gonna rank up and fulfill my quest Im gonna be the next Demon king!"I exclaimed.

"Thats the spirit Iruma sama"Azz said.

<Timeskip>
Im currently alone right now Azz and Clara are in the nap room along with the others.I summoned Cerberus so I can talk to him.

"Cerberus"I said that and then theres purple and blue lightning now and he shows up.

"Yes master"He said.

"Can you tell me your name?"I asked him.

"Master I dont have any name you're the one thats gonna give me"He said.

'Hmmm cerberus cerberus aha Spot thats his name now'I thought

"Spot,your name now is Spot"I said.

"Thank you master"He said.

"Your welcome"I said.

"Master I can sense another cerberus a few meters From here"He said.

"Oh Ill summon you later spot"I said and umsummon him.

Kalego POV

Im currently heading towards those brats to scold them but suddenly I feel something like another cerberus is near I went to the music room.

"Iruma are you the only one hear? "I asked him.

"Yes Kalego sensei is there a problem?"He asked.

"Oh Nothing its just weird seeing you alone"I said.

"Uhm yeah they're so noisy in the nap room so I came here"He said.

'Weird he's usually with one of those brats'I thought.

"Oh well one of them cause another trouble on one of the teacher"I said.

After that I went to the annoying brats,Iruma said that they are so noisy I thought he's used to it well I guess he also gets annoyed by them.

<Timeskip>

I hang Purson and Jazz upside down they tried to put a ribbon on my head.Iruma's the only one behaving which is again weird but I brush it off probably he's annoyed by how noisy his classmates are.

'something tells me that Iruma is different than usual'I thought.

"Shut up you brats!!! If you mess around with other teachers they're gonna be much more worst punishment than this"I said while using Cerberus pinning Lead,Jazz and Caim.

"Iruma Lets talk later after school"I said.

"Yes Sensei"He said nervously.He probably thinks that Im going to punish him too.

<timeskip>

Its time for the students to go home I saw Iruma waiting for me outside my office.

"Iruma"I said.

"Y-Yes sensei did I do something wrong?"He said.

"No I need to talk to you about something"I said.

We went inside of my office.I need to talk to him about why the hell I can sense a cerberus on him.

"Hey Iruma I can sense other cerberus around but why do you have a Cerberus when you didn't came from the Naberius Clan?"I asked him.

"Oh you mean Spot"He said.

'What did he name a Cerberus'I thought.

"Who is spot?"I asked him.

"Well"He said and there's blue and purple appearing behind him and out of nowhere a purple Cerberus appeared.

"This is Spot my new companion"He said and I was shock. Why does he have a Cerberus,Why is his Cerberus purple.

"How did you get a Cerberus and why is he purple?"I asked him and suddenly Spot speaks up.

"To answer one of your questions Mr. Naberius I can turn from blue to purple and purple to blue since that whats the color of Master Iruma's Magic"Spot said.

"Well that answers one of my questions now for the other one"I said.

"I cannot tell you about that Kalego sensei since Its a secret that no one should know and also if you want answers Grandpa can explain it to you"He said.

"Okay Ill ask him tomorrow but why is it a secret?"I asked.

"Grandpa will answer it all"He said.

'Well this is probably his doing again that damn principal'I thought.

"Well you can go now and do not let anyone see Spot"I said.

"Yes sensei goodbye"He said while jumping off the window.

'Ill have to ask that damn principal tommorow'I think.

Well I need to go home now.I wonder why its a secret.