Stalker

Iruma POV

After Azz and Clara stalked me the day went on as usual.I went home and jump on my bed wondering what Should I do.

'Im bored what should I do?'I thought.

"Hmm,I got it Ill just test other bloodline magic"I said and went outside.

I went outside and tried something different this time I copied agares bloodline magic.

Timeskip

Its the next day,as usual Azz,Clara and I walk to the school but I got a weird feeling that theres someone was watching well its normal that I get watched but this one is different like someone wants to kill me.

"Well thats unusual"I said.

"Iruma sama is there something bothering you?"Azz said.

"Well its like theres someone watching me with evil intentions"I said.

"Well whoever is this person I will burn them into ashes"Azz said.

"No dont do that"I said.

"Yes,Iruma sama"Azz said.

'Whoever that stalker is they better not hurt my friends'I thought.

(timeskip)

'Well that stalker is still here I Wonder who they are'I thought.

"Iruma"

'Hmm perhaps I should talk to them'

"Iruma"

'No thats not a good Idea what if they will kill me'

"Iruma!!" Kalego sensei yelled.

"Yes Sensei"I said.

"You seems to be thinking of something what is it?"He said.

"No its nothing sensei"I said.

"Tell me its a teachers duty to know the students safety"He said.

"Well Theres someone has been stalking me and I dont know what to do"I said.

"Well you better keep your guard up and if ever this stalker of yours attacks you or any of the misfits summon or call me"Sensei said while giving me a pack of summoning seals.

"Thank you sensei"I said.

"You can thank me by paying attention on your classes"He said.

(Hello guys Rufibix here Im sorry for not updating for almost a month just got a little busy also sorry if this chapter is short anyways if you have any Ideas for the next chapter feel free to comment them until next time bye)