Chapter Two~The Plane Is Spinning Like A Ballerina

Chapter Two

The Plane Is Spinning, Like A Balleriiinnnaaaa        

*outfit above*

Well, not completely alone. I mean, I was surrounded by hundreds of other people at the airport, but you know what I mean. I found an airport bathroom and had changed my clothes because my shirt was now wet with tears. Sure, I hated my family but they were all I ever knew. My house, my school, my friends, my 16 year old car. Everything, I missed it all. Anyways enough with the sob story, I had changed my outfit and started to “embark on my journey” to find the plane I was supposed to be on. I had found the plane with five minutes to spare, thank the lucky stars because I did NOT want to be stranded here with no way home. I had got on to the plane and was about to put my bags in the storage- whatever it was- above me but some asshole had already taken it, so I was stuck holding my bag, in the cramped, stuffy space. My bag had taken up half of my room so I was pushed against the window. The plane had started to lift up and honestly, I was really scared, I’ve never been on a plane and I’m deathly afraid of heights. My grip on my bag tightened and my knuckles started turning white from how hard I was clenching my bag. On the way up it was really bumpy so the pilot must suck. Great, all I need on my first time on a plane. Good thing I had earbuds or else my ears would have popped already. Once we were in the air it was a little better and I have to admit, it WAS kind of cool seeing how everything progressively got smaller and smaller until all that was left was clouds. I was really tired from the past two days and decided to take a nap on the plane. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard something that automatically made me clench my bag once more. “We are going through slight turbulence, everyone stay in your seats.” The plane ride started to get bumpy for the next 10 minutes and to be honest, I almost started crying. But everything was ok, the plane ride went smoothly for the next few hours and I finally had gotten to the other airport and it was honestly really late and I wasn’t going to take a ferry in the middle of the night to get to no damn orphanage. So when I got off the plane I had walked to the nearest motel, considering the town is really small. I paid for a room for the night and started walking towards my room. I grabbed the key and opened my door. The room was disgusting. I don’t know what I was expecting with a 2 star motel. I automatically went to bed and didn't even bother changing into pajamas. The minute my head hit the pillow, I passed out. I have never, and I mean never, in my life, fallen asleep so quickly. I swear I heard a cockroach scurry across the wooden floor, but I didn’t even care. I was so tired and at that point with how tired I was, I was probably hallucinating. Maybe. Hopefully. I’ve never been a big fan of cockroaches. Or any bug for that matter. But, enough thinking, more sleeping. Goodnight.

A/N: I know y’all probably wondering, “when are we gonna meet enoch!” don’t worry, in the next chapter Enoch will make his first appearance. Question, what do you think of the story so far? And if you have ever been on a plane, what was your first experience on it, how was it like?

This one only has 630 words, im really sorry  but im quite tired, i promise my next chapters will be more detailed, these few chapters just werent detailed because its more of leading up to when Astraea gets there, i will put more detail when Astraea actually gets to Cairnholm and Ms Peregrines Home. Have a lovely day/night! :D